Why do YOU allow steroids to be illegal??

I see some of your point, but you may be misinformed. The FDA steps in to take supplements off the market all the time. Why? B/C they don't care, they never got the money to stamp them with their seal of approval which is nothing more than a gov't kickback. Steroids would need FDA approval, that's big money!! Plus the FDA doesn't screw with pharmaceuticals it has already approved until they start killing people. I really believe it just takes enough of us standing together to get them legalized. An 18 y/o can smoke and almost gaurantee that he will get cancer, a 21 y/o can drink and then cause all kinds of problems.... 99% of calls to Police for help involving real violence also involve alcohol. How many knew that?

I think the politicians and FDA (the powers that are so to speak) get kick backs from the supplement industry to turn their heads...they take certain supplements off the market only to be replaced the next day by the same thing

the reason they take them off the market is a publicity scam to show the public-hey we really care...and if it's unsafe we're taking it off the market
does anyone here really believe Hydroxycut is unsafe?
just like doctors get kick backs from the pharmacy industry to write prescriptions that people don't really need

FDA use to regulate supplements, watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger...the supplement industry basically paid everyone off so that there was no regulation and they could do whatever they wanted to

if they could make money legalizing and regulating AAS versus the kick backs they are getting then yeah they would do it...

problem with that even if they did legalize it, you know there would be some dumbass out there that would pipe 5grams of whatever and then blame the work of the devil-just like my buddy's exwife did with ephedrine...

she put down like 3 bottles in 2 days and ended up in the ER...dumbass

FDA use to regulate supplements, watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger...the supplement industry basically paid everyone off so that there was no regulation and they could do whatever they wanted to

if they could make money legalizing and regulating AAS versus the kick backs they are getting then yeah they would do it...

problem with that even if they did legalize it, you know there would be some dumbass out there that would pipe 5grams of whatever and then blame the work of the devil-just like my buddy's exwife did with ephedrine...

she put down like 3 bottles in 2 days and ended up in the ER...dumbass

Good point and yes that was a great documentary. What really bothers me is that even most doctors are stupid with regard to steroids.... don't even get me started on how stupid the FDA and the majority of the Law Enforcement community is. The whole thing is just so damn stupid! I'm going to be putting up a post about my most recent visit with a Dr. Who isn't my primary care Doctor. I almost punched him in his face. Am I an MD... no, but I do have a B.S. and will have my PHD in the next 2 years.

hey man, I hear ya...
about 7 years ago, when I was training full time for MMA, my 2 best friends that I trained with, would come to me about advice on AAS...
I'm still learning-7 years ago I knew even less

one was a year away from getting his degree in pharmacy (yeah)
the other was 2 years away from getting his degree as an ER doctor...

that's how little the medical community really knows about the subject

You're [preaching to the quior bro. All in all its the same song to a different tune.

Md-

Research the scheduling of steroids and you will see that one moron made them controlled substances. How many educated intelligent people would it take to reverse that.

Good point and yes that was a great documentary. What really bothers me is that even most doctors are stupid with regard to steroids.... don't even get me started on how stupid the FDA and the majority of the Law Enforcement community is. The whole thing is just so damn stupid! I'm going to be putting up a post about my most recent visit with a Dr. Who isn't my primary care Doctor. I almost punched him in his face. Am I an MD... no, but I do have a B.S. and will have my PHD in the next 2 years.

Man, don't get me started on the "one moron." That was the dumbest thing he has ever done and pisses the hell out of me because it makes it hard for me to get HRT which I need to live healthily.

Even endocrinologists who are supposed to be "experts" on these hormones often don't know what they're talking about. The others who do know what they're doing have their hands tied. I'm very pissed at my endo right now because he wants to cover his own ass more than let me live life well at the proper dose of HRT for me which happens to make my levels go higher than their standard test which is applied to all ages--wrong in of itself.

I want to see this doctor report you speak of though it will probably make me angry as hell.

Why do YOU allow steroids to be illegal

exactly... if two people are willing and they are adults i see no reason why it should not be allowed... hell if you pay a woman for sex then add a camera and sell the video it becomes legal again...

I've learned over the years that I want NO part of the Gov or law enforcement. As friends, sure, I've known a few cops, but I'm not attempting to change this beast. You cant be logical with an irrational system. Our Gov has shown that MANY times over. Way to many examples to list. We can dream and you may fool yourself into thinking your free, but the realiety is, your gonna do their way if you want to survive in the "good 'ol USA".

Back