Winny Suspension Recipe..GTG

I will teach anyone what I know, what good is knowledge if you cant share it? I don't know everything and I don't pretend to know, especially when it comes to this subject. There are so many variables that makes it where everyone may have a different experience.

The above recipe works, Im working on a high mg/ml var one now..If it holds stable I will post it too.
I believe you have good questions and your experience can benefit us as well, I like how you think outside the box.
Maybe you can be my right hand man and if you have any experiments that don't work we can work on a solution together to make it viable.

I look forward to working with everyone to put together an entire recipe book that it tried and true and have it for distribution for a donation :--)

I would definitely pay a sizable donation for a recipe book from you. Please let me us know when it is available.

Hello PG,

Thanks for your post.
I read another post by you about BA, BB and you have mentioned max use of BA is 0.9% and BB is 2.0%. In terms of the above recipe how come should use 24% BB and 3% BA? Doesn't it cause PIP and soreness and make the solution tick?

Thanks in advance!

My understanding of winny to get it to hold properly in any aspect solution, which isn't really holding, and oil is not to go over 1% BA because it will cause it to cash. Do I know this to be true. No sir. Just what I have read from bioscience, that's a really I depth book if you haven't heard of it lol. But seriously I've always made winny with 1%ba because of reading that and I only add ba in oil while it's cooling abd in water based to the water or bacteriostatic water. Sorry if all my post have a lot of misspelled words. Auto correct abd I'm to lazy to check it before I post.

But I have yet to try the zero peg method and may attempt this to see how it goes for me.

Pg quick question. . I made up about 10 x 20ml of winny suspension using peg 300, ps80. 6ml per 20ml 20%bb and I had one guy out of a handful who would get a bad lump and it was painful. Not infection type just a knot in his delt tat looked ridiculous. He stopped after two injects but the rest of the guys love it. Any idea ok what's causing the lump? . Could it be somethin I did while making that bottle? . I generally make this, and thus pension 30ml at a time in 30ml vials which really hold closer to 40 but it seems to work better for me than heating a 200ml beaker. Or do you think it's possible he has an allergy to the ps80 or peg? I know it's hard to guess I'm just trying to figure it out myself because at least 10ml of that mix went into another 20ml used by another guy with no issues. Basically we just decided for him not to us it but it still bothers me.

My understanding of winny to get it to hold properly in any aspect solution, which isn't really holding, and oil is not to go over 1% BA because it will cause it to crash. Do I know this to be true. No sir. Just what I have read from bioscience, that's a really I depth book if you haven't heard of it lol. But seriously I've always made winny with 1%ba because of reading that and I only add ba in oil while it's cooling abd in water based to the water or bacteriostatic water. Sorry if all my post have a lot of misspelled words. Auto correct abd I'm to lazy to check it before I post.

Hi bro, I was aware from that "1%BA" spread in many forums. I've tried it many times changing BB%, G% and in the end it crashes. BUT, one day cutted the BA to 0.8% finish the brew and find out I screw it big time. A misscalculation in the syringe took the BA to 8%, yes 8%. The result? An oil based winny @50mg/ml holding since 16th June, 2014. Got a pic but can't post yet for my low posting.
The complete recipe is G15%, BB25%, BA8%
Not really nice to pin although.
Not a pharmacy grade Sustanon250 shot in your quad, but with this winny in oil you feel unconfortable anyways.
Needles to say I'm on suspensions. Just let the oil based in the past.

Back