you know what really grinds my gears?

echo419

So Metal's thread inspired me to rant.

People always saying, "you need to stop all that working out" or "you're to big for your body. That's why X hurts". Up a damn wall I go.

First off its not " working out". It's training. I have a purpose and a goal so get it straight.

Second I got bigger later in life because I had a hyperactive thyroid. So actually I've spent the vast majority of my life smaller than natural. Of course this always comes from someone with no education or practical experience to form an opinion with so stfu.

Gawd damn I'm about sick and tired of being told by people what is best for my body or what I should do with it.

/Rant

So Metal's thread inspired me to rant.

People always saying, "you need to stop all that working out" or "you're to big for your body. That's why X hurts". Up a damn wall I go.

First off its not " working out". It's training. I have a purpose and a goal so get it straight.

Second I got bigger later in life because I had a hyperactive thyroid. So actually I've spent the vast majority of my life smaller than natural. Of course this always comes from someone with no education or practical experience to form an opinion with so stfu.

Gawd damn I'm about sick and tired of being told by people what is best for my body or what I should do with it.

/Rant

get use to it if we elect another Democrat into office! lol, it all trickles down from the top bro

you know what really grinds my gear? Hot strippers if you pay 'em :D Honestly I agree... What I want is different than u bc ur an idiot & I'm not Not u Metal but ignorant fools running they mouths, which by the way is the only training they do.

I shot my first turkey yesterday. Scared the shit out of everyone in the frozen foods aisle.

i don't know what I hate most. one thing, people that talk on their cell phone when driving but are so stupid they have to stop. Mind you they don't pull over. Tehy just stop in the road. I shit you not. I saw it with my own eyes the first time a few years back wehn I moved to this state. It was this obese black woman. People were beeping and she was waving them on yapping on her phone. it was in my neighborhood area. I drove back through 20 minutes later adn she was gone so no wshe was not broke down.. just stupid as hell. Seen it a number of times since like there is a club of stupids that cruise around doing this dumb shit. They are a menace, a danger to themselves and others adn should be removed how ever possible. This is the reason I don't own a firearm.

Back