YOUR NAME?

My name like others is very simple. I'm a small guy, and was just out right puny in school. My circle of friends I hung out with, all played sports and always enjoyed lifting, and frankly we all needed it lol. Anyway "swole" is how we described the big guys, like saying "Man that guy is swole". So one thing we would always say is we wanted to get swole. When I first started hanging around boards like this a few years back, I wanted a name that described me best. Since I'm still trying to do it, GETSWOLE was a natural fit.

Double meaning here - - the obvious one of Jet Lagged since I travel and time zones just suck IMO. Why can't we all have the same time?!? Double T in the name for my pal Joan Jett (now I may be showing my age!)....

Last edited:
Presser said:
MINE COMES FROM THE ANCIENT WORLD OF GLEAM WHERE THE RAMARAS RAN WILD AND THE PALLOVIANS CIVILIZED THE FOREST. THEN THE FISH GREW SPINES AND MONKEYS ERECTED BUT WITHOUT A CLUE ABOUT LIFE.

THEN FROM THE SKY CAME A SPECTACULAR BOLT OF ENERGY THAT WAS THE CATYLIST FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS TO EVOLVE AND SURVIVE, THEY CALLED THIS ENERGY........PRESSER,LMAO
Damn Presser, i want some of whatever you're on!:D

Burzum is the name of a Noprwegian black metal band. The lead singer is a very intelligent nut who killed hi sbest friend over a girl... Music is something most here would never had heard of, awesome stuff...

It actually means "the darkness" or "the silence" (can't remember which) in Norwegian.

It's a great name tho, I can always use it because it is so obscure.

DADDY WAS A NICKNAME WHICH CAUGHT ON IN HIGHSCHOOL, MY FIRST NAME IS CHRIS AND I WAS THE BIGGEST CHRIS,SO I WAS REFERED TO AS DADDY CHRIS ,EVENTUALLY DADDY,AND THE 48 WAS MY FOOTBALL JERSEY#.PEOPLE STILL STOP AND LOOK WHEN I'M AT A CLUB AND EVERYONE IS CALLING ME DADDY

CoachK On Roids said:
Well, I coached college football for 4 yrs and had a lot of success, I just recently read Coach K's book and thought Duke Basketball could really use some juice, lol.

BTW, I used to be PhatSack-but w/ the new board I decided to change things up a bit.

shit bro if i would have know that you where phat i would have flamed you along time ago... LOL LOL LOL

I picked mine b/c I'm hispanic......hence "Spanish" and then "Fly"...you know, the aphrodisiac:) SPANISH FLY

I'm called Stef. The 'ke' behind it is used by most of my friends and makes a name more 'cute' and 'familiar'. It's kinda like naming a guy called Ben, Benny or a girl named Joan, Joanie or something like that.

The 'ke' is pronounced with an 'e' like in better.

The cyber came along when I got my first e-mailadres and I joined cyberspace. Stefke was allready taken and cyberspacestefke would have sounded stupid.

My username comes from my "wonderful"job I love so much(that was a joke).....the "proto"type dept......I get to make lots of things that dont work,and some that do;ie;squat racks,dumbell holders,four wheeler parts,harley parts and various other "GOVT"jobs.:D

I have big huge Man Boobies!!! Want to touch them?

Actually it is just a joke name..I don't have man boobies...but I am scared of getting them!!! I am always paranoid when on a cycle LOL!!!

Back