Gh tips for woman
  1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.
    Musclebeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Aurora, ontario
    Posts
    46
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Gh tips for woman

    Take (1IU to 2IU) of GH first thing in the morning as you*wake up on a empty stomach. This will help female athletes tone their muscles, reduce*body fat and make the skin more elastic reducing*the affects of aging. Growth Hormone also has the added benefit of making your hair grow thicker and faster and strengthening your nails.

    *

    In addition*to this you can take 1 to 2 tabs of*Yohimbine Hydrochloride*(Yohimbine Lean) and a cup of strong coffee as you wake up. This will up your body temperature and increase your heart rate so that you burn more fat.

    30 min after you have taken the Yohimbine Lean you do 45 min intermitted fasting cardio exercise.

    If you want to speed up the fat burning process you can add*T3*to the above mentioned products by taking 1 and a maximum of two tabs per day. T3 should not be used for periods longer than 6 weeks or it could permanently affect the bodies own production of LT-3.

    I hope the GH tips for female athletes helps you get more out of your GH.

    BODY TECH SPONSORED ATHLETE
    BODYS BUILT BY BT ��������
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Muscle mechanic, drtbear1967, Presser liked this post
     
    BT sponsered athlete

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,675
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebeauty View Post
    Take (1IU to 2IU) of GH first thing in the morning as you*wake up on a empty stomach. This will help female athletes tone their muscles, reduce*body fat and make the skin more elastic reducing*the affects of aging. Growth Hormone also has the added benefit of making your hair grow thicker and faster and strengthening your nails.

    *

    In addition*to this you can take 1 to 2 tabs of*Yohimbine Hydrochloride*(Yohimbine Lean) and a cup of strong coffee as you wake up. This will up your body temperature and increase your heart rate so that you burn more fat.

    30 min after you have taken the Yohimbine Lean you do 45 min intermitted fasting cardio exercise.

    If you want to speed up the fat burning process you can add*T3*to the above mentioned products by taking 1 and a maximum of two tabs per day. T3 should not be used for periods longer than 6 weeks or it could permanently affect the bodies own production of LT-3.

    I hope the GH tips for female athletes helps you get more out of your GH.

    BODY TECH SPONSORED ATHLETE
    BODYS BUILT BY BT ��������
    I am a man I take 5iu hgh first thing in morning used to spit.

    T3 I started at 50mcg before
    And another 20mcg t3 and 100mcg t4
    Then added 25mcg more t3
    Other day restarted
    Heart rate was high..
    I lowered started with Novathyral 20 t3 100 t4
    Then halfed. Heart rate too high still so caution monitor heart rate.
    When I add igf then with my tren hgh I may start again

    My woman she was taking 2iu with t3 50mcg
    She is ready to start

    I use mostly for lethergy and edema at my 5iu dose but seem to recovers thyroid I run 5 months lol!!
    More than a few times...
    It bounces back with iodine between wrist I buy at vitshopp.

    She will start soon will keep u posted
    Likes drtbear1967, IronJulius liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.
    Musclebeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Aurora, ontario
    Posts
    46
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thats awesome thanks for sharing that info musclemechanic
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     
    BT sponsered athlete

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    IronJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,008
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147486666

    Default

    I'm thinking mine might get back on some humatrophe in a month or 2 she would do around 1.5iu

    She has been using 20mg test c for past 6 weeks and I'm thinking she wants to stay on doing her own hRT
    Likes Presser, Muscle mechanic liked this post
     

  5. #5
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,646
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    286
    Rep Power
    2147523314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronJulius View Post
    I'm thinking mine might get back on some humatrophe in a month or 2 she would do around 1.5iu

    She has been using 20mg test c for past 6 weeks and I'm thinking she wants to stay on doing her own hRT
    How does she like that dosage of Testosterone cypionate now that she is 6 weeks in? She takes that 20mg how often?
    Thanks IronJulius thanked for this post
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    IronJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,008
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147486666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    How does she like that dosage of Testosterone cypionate now that she is 6 weeks in? She takes that 20mg how often?
    20mg e4d and loves it no sides for real maybe has to wax certain areas a little sooner but she has done it before for around10 weeks
    Likes Muscle mechanic, drtbear1967, Presser liked this post
     

  7. #7
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,631
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    461
    Rep Power
    2147489284

    Default

    nice
    Get It Done!

  8. #8
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,646
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    286
    Rep Power
    2147523314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronJulius View Post
    20mg e4d and loves it no sides for real maybe has to wax certain areas a little sooner but she has done it before for around10 weeks
    The perfect segway for you to offer to help wax her, and get in there and fiddle around a bit lmao
    Likes IronJulius liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    IronJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,008
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147486666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    The perfect segway for you to offer to help wax her, and get in there and fiddle around a bit lmao
    Man I ain't really got to do shit lol she attacks me and puts her clit on my face
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     

  10. #10
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,675
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronJulius View Post
    Man I ain't really got to do shit lol she attacks me and puts her clit on my face
    Lmao!!
    Too much test will make it grow...
    Jk
    Around here they giving woman pellets and men but lots of woman
    It's 100$ a month or 300 every 3 for woman
    Men can go 4-6 months


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes IronJulius liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    IronJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,008
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147486666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Lmao!!
    Too much test will make it grow...
    Jk
    Around here they giving woman pellets and men but lots of woman
    It's 100$ a month or 300 every 3 for woman
    Men can go 4-6 months


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Really just grows when aroused but she's usually aroused lol yea they mentioned her about pellets but I think she prefers injecting it. I need to talk with her again about if she plans to just stay at that dose and do her own hrt
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,675
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487328

    Default



    geneza
    Quote Originally Posted by IronJulius View Post
    Really just grows when aroused but she's usually aroused lol yea they mentioned her about pellets but I think she prefers injecting it. I need to talk with her again about if she plans to just stay at that dose and do her own hrt
    My woman does that when aroused.
    She gives me hell second I leave for work.
    Before I am off she is waiting.
    Very seldom I eat dinner first....

    She is on no hormones she used hgh.
    But she will use or started Mk677 12.5 mg a day
    Then Novathyral 20mcg t3 and 100mcg t4
    She is not a muscle builder. Just staying in shape elipicle stuff. She is in size 3-4 and wants to tighten up more...

    2 beach towels needed. Unreal


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in