What about dhb?
So I wrote this up to help anyone get concept.
Never had and issue but no longer....
Make my own beer!!! This is repost of one I made typos on. CTS better ATM!!!
It's time for something, lots of stuff in this mind...
Some people make their own gear.. really!!
Will use basic way. Will use what works yeah yeah yeah there is always a better way but this is for the user not any one in market to.... go beyond person use!!!
Lots of ways... hum...
- Get glass beaker
- Get media bottles same size to fit zap cap
- Get sterile syringes
- Get whatman zap cap bottle top 0.22um sterile only if u Gonna use media bottle and vac! Only filter into media bottle not plastic.... be sure if getting bottle top that u know different brands and different filter membranes are not all resistant to solvents. Be sure u read specifications!!! WhatMan Zap Cap is good brand and resistant to basic BB, BA and GSO for example!!
- Get Benzyl Alcohol
- Get Benzyl Benzoate
-Get grape seed oil
- Get your powder raw high quality!!!
- Get distilled water
- Get plenty alcohol 70% and 90%
- Get sterile vials 100ml or 3 x 50ml
- Get rubber stoppers
- Get crimps
- Also get some sterile 0.22um milipore filters the
- Wider ones to handle flow pressure if using caulk gun
-Get brand new caulk gun
- Get 60ml Termo sterile syringe
- Have extra swabs and sterile needles 20ga to 22ga all good
- Have digital scale
- Have dial gold liquid soap and 2 spray bottles
- Clean area already clean to begin with.
- Clean all surfaces with soap water dry then wipe with alcohol...
- Get media and wash with dial soap rinse well and then spray with distilled water 2 final rinses.. spay now with 90% alcohol 2 times and have something to hold upside down. Close hangers bent making then hold hanging upside down to let dry work fine. Do same with beaker.
Be sure this is as clean and sterile as possible. I have baked in toaster oven (Brand new) and worked perfect, and another time baking caused residue. So I haven't baked again. THIS IS NOT EXACTLY STERILE STANDARDS BUT I USE FOR MYSELF AND HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE!!
- Weigh out power to make 250mg of...
- At 10 vials of 10ml that's 100ml
- Total. Powder 25000mg needed or 25 grams
- So 100ml Total figure out 2% BA ratio
- And 15% BB Ratio
- BB is 15ml and BA is 2ml
- Subtract 15 from 100 then 2 from 100
- That is 83ml
- Then subtract around 22 ml for displacement of say test e
- So 83ml minus 22 for displacement will be total of 61 ml GSO needed
- Get that 25 grams powder add into beaker.
- Add the 15ml bb add the 2ml ba to beaker with powder
-Get fryer pan put 1" water approx put on burner stove on medium approx. I do it like this, it's just how I do it...
- Add beaker in middle and stir around just move gently by hand until clear.
- Heat approx 150 degrees judge or use glass thermometer ... only use approved glass to stir NO METAL NOTHING!
- Once clear remove THE MIX CLEAR NOT CLOUDY!!
Be sure it gets completely clear for more than minute.
- Have that 61ml GSO in beaker at same time heating in oven to 140 degrees
- Add together and put heating together to mix well.
- Not any hotter but get same temp together for a few minutes
Now choices are here.
Termo 60ml syringe filter is used in caulk gun.
It fills to 47ml at a time and fits in caulk gun. Bigger syringe filter like Millipore 30cm diameter is what I meant Will allow more flow so more pressure from caulk gun can be applied.
Nylon filters are best choice working with GSO, COTTON SEED OIL, MCT and BB and BA. I have read about nylon!!
Also .45um or .22um can be chosen. With syringe push route by hand .45um better choice. Never have I had problem with .45um syringe filters and pushing easier on fingers...
But with vac pump hand or electric. 22um bottle top goes fast. ALWAYS BE SURE TO ONLY GO INTO MEDIA BOTTLE GLASS NOT PLASTIC
This route I will mention but it's only for the bigger volume.
Another route is the capsule filter and it is connected to a media bottle with a resistant top with port inlet and port outlet for vac pump. But that is another deal. Peristaltic Pump best for capsule filter but it will leave behind prolly 40ml in filter and hose. Vac pump will get what's left behind. This route for bigger Volumes.
For capsule filter a beaker can be used to suck out of or a media bottle with resistant inlet and outlet cap upside down helps flow better. One hose to capsule filter other hose higher than liquid to serve as vent. Then on clean filter side a a media bottle with resistant inlet and outlet cap, correct set up to use vac electric pump... this route works for large volume and doesn't leave that 40ml behind like with pump.... lots of ways to set this up these are just examples. A mechanical inclined mind helps so I spit out ideas that work...
AWAYS BE SURE TO USE RESISTANT MATERIAL IF FLOWING THRU HOSE ON CAPSULE FILTER!! Or anything!!
- So back to options to filter.
- Option 1 For caulk Gun
- U can add 47ml at time to caulk gun
- Put into gun with millipor syringe filter
- Attach Needle 22ga put into 50ml or 100ml vial and add vent 22ga fine.
- Attach vial with like zip ties and rubber bands to hang off caulk gun in place. Anything to hold vial and filter so it can be hung up. Hang call gun like on open cabinet door, for example.
- Hang caulk gun squeeze pressure as needed. Just a constant drip needed..
- Re-fill and start over to desired amounts till done!!!.
- Option 2. Attach sterile zap cap bottle top to media bottle.
- I use sterile gear for oil seal around media bottle top, so it seals to zap cap.
- Get packing tape and cut pieces and tape firmly to media and zap cap sides. It helps hold seal. Zap cap doesn't screw on media bottle but it works great!!!
- Remove top add gear.
- U will need vac pump. One can be bought or made... a primer pump with vac side for fuel hand type works fine have a vac gauge and pump when needed don't remember vac pressure but info easy to find.
Hand vac pump works fine I used one that is for a penis pump before. Lmao!!
- Important to know vac side or connection only pulls a suction, it doesn't get into gear at all. But clean sterile or wiped down equipment necessary for clean area.. do not blow or let anything drip into vac port!!!
- I myself have a pump. Brand new Caterpillar Diesel Fuel
Primer pump. I set up to only use vac side for suction. The diapham inside is changeable too. But I just lubricate with light weight mineral oil time to time or even some GSO. I pull a vac with this pump that pulls GSO thru .22um no problem.. I only use this pump to pull vac and never pulled liquid threw it. ANY HOSES THAT CONNECT TO VAC PORT OF STERILE FILTER SHOULD BE CLEAN AND INSPECTED FOR DEBRIS. I have a inline fuel filter clear type I connect between vac port and suction line to vac. It's just for safety to prevent debris not necessary...
- Continue to add liquid being filtered if necessary into zap cap place top on and pump till done.
-Peel crimps off sterile vial or vials leave rubber stopper. Clean with alcohol of course..
- Get Termo 60 ml syringe.
- Remove zap cap once all filtered.
- Do not let nothing touch media top except sterile media cap. Same process used for top when filling vials
-Get sterile wrapper from Termo or media bottle, so open careful. Pull plunger out put in sterile piece of wrapper inner side of course, 60ml Termo fill carefully wearing mask from media and fill Termo to around 40ml at time, be sure 20ga needle attached with cap.
- Carefully remove rubber stopper of vial with sterile gloves. Place rubber stopper on inside of bottle top zap cap wrapper. Fill vial to desired amount. Marking vials ahead of time to 10ml or whatever helps. Or just use 50ml or 100ml vials. This will be less time vials or open..
- Put rubber stopped back each time syringe refilled!!
- Once done with 100ml vial or two 50ml or ten 10ml vials place rubber stopper back on crimp new crimp top after it was soaked in alcohol.. also rubber stoppers new ones can be used. If so have them soaking in 70% alcohol 5 minutes and let them dry on clean sterile surface.
I use same sterile rubber stoppers.
- only peeling off metal crimp because sterile vials being used. If wanted u can add a vent thru rubber instead and fill thru syringe and needle but just as much time as syringe filter method so....
- A butter knife bends over fine as crimp or lots of things...
I put metal crimp over rubber stopper, I apply pressure holding tight and bend crimp around. I have a few choice tools I use in place if crimper tool..
Done this lots of times for myself long ago. Never had problem cleanliness and careful with precise measurements important.
Displacements online. I just went off head for example.
Recipes online too for most...
It's Different for each compound and ratio and mg per ml depends on compound and target.
This is easy if u mechanically inclined to rig things up and have common sense on doing lots of things....
Nylon filters work best!!!
Hope this helps it's pretty straight forward. It's just to help anyone interested to get concept..
And it works for me..
Personally I use zap cap with media bottle and my vac. I fill vials the way i mentioned... pippettes can be used to fill from media to vials too.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Just a grateful member!!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I'd venture to guess that the majority of those who make their own gear dont use a lot of this stuff . Like filters and pumps etc...
They probably make the injectable anabolic steroids more like making a glass of chocolate milk lol add some powder then some milk and stir till fully dissolved lol
I'm tired of using the whatman syringe filters, takes me to long to filter. I'm buying a vac pump but i'm having trouble finding a good filter unit along with filter papers, which one do you all recommend? One like this?
Autofil Sterile Disposable Vacuum Filter Units with 0.2um Sterilizing PES Membrane, 250mL, 12/CS: Science Lab Bottletop Filters: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific
if so, what paper filters do i need to buy?
Autofil brand is pretty good, people recommend them. But the filter membrane isn't compatible with BA and BB (it's a PES-filter)
Try to find a 500ml bottle top filter with PVDF-filter instead. You can't change the filter since it's stuck there. You can only use these setups once.
Get a sterile glass media bottle or sterilize it yourself.
I'm going to try to be here more often, haven't had the time.
Sink, suffer, self-destruct. Rise stronger, reconstruct