1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default Please put some input on Heavy use to TRT to no use

    Alright guys I started using a TRT level & used to make my own tren when I was 19.

    At 19 I did 2 cycles. Off for a couple years, I had naturally very high Test & libido those years so I never saw or noticed a difference when I went off bc I was still growing & I could have cum 12 times in a day and my dick would be like "come on bitch".

    At 22 I started using low doses for 1 year like 1cc of test alone, then 2cc of test weekly.

    At 25 I started moving up to Grams. I would run either Test or Sust @ 1gram a week, 800 Tren, w various cycles that usually inluded anadrol, or t-bol, then I'd run either mast or eq, and either primo or var all in all it would be over 2G worth of stuff weekly.

    After my tricep tendon completely tore I went back to 2cc of test a 2, 3, 2 of GH to help heal.

    From 26-27 I played with usually 2cc test weekly & T-bol daily.

    28-30 TRT levels only\

    33-35 I found that a very low dose of Tren actually worked w me , so Id do .8 of test and .4cc of tren e and found a good spot.
    I got leaner, lost a lot of water weight and puffiness & never force fed like I had for the previous 11 years & did a lot more cardio (BJJ or Bicycle work)

    While 35 I got that bunk gear I was on for a couple months.

    My libido dropped to like the regular 35-40 year olds which is fucking lame
    I was extremely lethargic every day, to the point where my eyes would be burning 2 hours after I woke up.
    I could sleep 9 hours! just getting up to piss

    2 weeks back on PSL's stuff I did a loading doe of 2cc of Test Cyp than the next week 1.6cc cyp (3 days ago)
    I already don't feel so exhausted, & morning wood is back in action daily.



    Has anyone had similar experiences? I really abused the amounts for a few years & I think for my body it was just way too much. I reached that spot where after so much it wasn't beneficial and had to back down. Now I take more of a minimalist approach bc I'm not lifting crazy, esp with 3 surgeries in a 14-16 month period.
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Member Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    376
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I started using gear at 25. I had only 1.5 years of lifting seriously before I started which was stupid. I came off for a little while and then did another cycle. Then I got out of the army and quickly found a good and constant source who I became a rep for and I got free gear every month. I decided to stay on for life so I never came off for 10 years.

    Fast forward to the beginning of 2020 when I had my bout with alcoholism and checked into inpatient rehab and I wasn’t allowed to have non-prescription test so I had to be off for just 4 weeks and I felt the crash like nuts. I was still working out but I got SOOOO SORE. I was depressed and tired all the time. I had good food and plenty of rest and minimum to no stress so I held it together but once the test kicked back in it was night day. I ended up having to get a trt prescription thank god. however my dick never stopped working which was weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Metal85 liked this post
     

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I started using gear at 25. I had only 1.5 years of lifting seriously before I started which was stupid. I came off for a little while and then did another cycle. Then I got out of the army and quickly found a good and constant source who I became a rep for and I got free gear every month. I decided to stay on for life so I never came off for 10 years.

    Fast forward to the beginning of 2020 when I had my bout with alcoholism and checked into inpatient rehab and I wasn’t allowed to have non-prescription test so I had to be off for just 4 weeks and I felt the crash like nuts. I was still working out but I got SOOOO SORE. I was depressed and tired all the time. I had good food and plenty of rest and minimum to no stress so I held it together but once the test kicked back in it was night day. I ended up having to get a trt prescription thank god. however my dick never stopped working which was weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's good to hear. My dick never stopped either even at test in the 100's just no longer a superman libido, and not as diamond hard.
    With RX trt how often do you have to make an appt? every other week? is that a specialty visit cost every time? I feel like it would be too much money and time to go that route just yet
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Member Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    376
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal85 View Post
    That's good to hear. My dick never stopped either even at test in the 100's just no longer a superman libido, and not as diamond hard.
    With RX trt how often do you have to make an appt? every other week? is that a specialty visit cost every time? I feel like it would be too much money and time to go that route just yet
    He wants a checkup every 3 months. I just get 2 vials per visit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  5. #5
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    He wants a checkup every 3 months. I just get 2 vials per visit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh that's not bad. I didn't think they'd actually give you the vials!

    Funny story, when I was in clinicals in College I was at a diagnostic center. A courier dropped of 4 bottles of Test Cyp.
    This is how you know I have character.
    Literally no one around, absolutely dropped off in the wrong area, by far. No one had to sign for them, & I didn't touch them. Literally 4 or 5 hours goes by and the manager walks by and just says out loud "what is this? Who brought this here? Why would anyone bring this to our department?"

    Pharm grade shit just staring at me that whole day haha
    Likes JackSteel, Ox 51 liked this post
     
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  6. #6
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    I have been on TRT for over 10 years and have played around with dosage. The big thing is when you come off, you crash and feel like crap. I am running 600 mg of test e and 300 deca right now and feeling good. I cannot get to the gym the way I want due to Covid but staying solid at 246 lbs.
    Likes Metal85 liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    I have been on TRT for over 10 years and have played around with dosage. The big thing is when you come off, you crash and feel like crap. I am running 600 mg of test e and 300 deca right now and feeling good. I cannot get to the gym the way I want due to Covid but staying solid at 246 lbs.
    yeah I have only been doing bs home workouts bc covid
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Member Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    376
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I had to close my gold’s membership and use my roommates PF guest pass. It could be worse though. I enjoy the looks from all the other out of shape people there lmao.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    I like how you abbreviated that haha. Don't even want to spell it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I had to close my gold’s membership and use my roommates PF guest pass. It could be worse though. I enjoy the looks from all the other out of shape people there lmao.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  10. #10
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    I am ready to get things heading back toward normal.
    Likes Metal85 liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    After what happened to me on Jan 1st 2021 I wont be anywhere near normal for a while.
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  12. #12
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    What happened brother??
    Likes Metal85 liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  13. #13
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    What happened brother??

    My Mother was found deceased in her house by her friend less then 30 mins before my sister and I got there to check on her. Fuck this year.
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  14. #14
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    Shit man, that's horrible. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong brother.
    Likes Metal85 liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    Shit man, that's horrible. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong brother.

    Thank you Brother. She was only 66 and had a cold.... Ugh shit fuckin sucks for real. I appreciate you bro.
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  16. #16
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    I lost my mom at 56 to cancer 24 years ago. It does get better but it never leaves you brother. Stay Strong.
    Likes Metal85 liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  17. #17
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,515
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    I lost my mom at 56 to cancer 24 years ago. It does get better but it never leaves you brother. Stay Strong.
    Thank you bro. Even today I woke up way before the 410am alarm bc I was thinking of specific mannerisms and specific interactions bc I have a very visual memory, so I couldn't sleep.
    I appreciate you man, I hope I can continue to heal and look at it more and more positively bc She has no more pain, no more hurt.
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in