Cool story Bro

SilkQuads

Soooo I went to a beach bar yesterday with a friend and there happens to be a girl celebrating her birthday. She had probably 7 others, girls and guys with her heavily "celebrating too" lol... I had two, ummmmm interesting encounters with the group.
First, I show up wearing jean shorts and a tank. One of the girls goes on and on about how "amazing my ass is". At this point I haven't had a chat with the goose :) so since I'm pretty shy I was quite embarrassed. Well then I take my shorts off to reveal my rather skimpy bottoms. Now this girl AND her friends (all drunk) go crazy rubbing my butt "trying to make a wish"...their words LOL! Now I'm really embarrassed and yes eating up all the attention a little, but mostly embarrassed. I go back to talking to my friend trying to politely ignoring them. Next thing I know, I turn around to see a girl bending down asking me if she could kiss my rear (hehe)... so I let her. I was there 15 min and literally had a girl kissing my ass!!!

Second strange encounter was with a douche bag who was with the same drunken group. He asked me the stupid normal "how much do you bench" questions then goes on to tell me how he used to be huge. How is a girl supposed to politely respond to that?!? So I say "that's cool". He went on to tell me how much he could lift once upon a time. Keep in mind he's my age, 34'ish. So again I said "cool". Sorry dude, but are you wanting me to respond or act impressed?? Well, I guess he picked up on the sarcasm and had a little temper tantrum. He went on to let me (and everyone else there know) how 'he KNEW I wasn't natural'!!! Oh, ya got me there!! tell a bunch of drunken strangers who will never see me again that I'm not natural. My advice to him is if you're going to TRY (desperately I might add) to talk to a girl, come up with a better line than "I use to be huge once".

Cool story Bro

Too funny..... The other question I always get is "When do you take your BCAA's" pre-workout? post workout? During?....... My answer is always..... "YUP"

LMAO

Too funny..... The other question I always get is "When do you take your BCAA's" pre-workout? post workout? During?....... My answer is always..... "YUP"

LMAO

Yep...I say I eat my Wheaties every morning (is that even still around?) along with my Flintstone vitamins, LOL

You couldve split that story into 2 threads lol i need to start taking my wife out to bars

Yes!! cuz it was an experience, lol! Coincidentally the girl (and douche bag) train at my gym. I've never seen them, anyway she wants me to teach her how to squat. She ended up getting my number and took a picture of my butt to save as my contact pic "so she wouldn't forget" lol.... And no, she has yet to call for help at the gym :)

You know for us here at MuscleChemistry to truly Truly Appreciate this story silk, You need to post a Photo of your Butt! lol, and imagine their surprise had a genie floated out your ass when they rubbed it lol

You know for us here at MuscleChemistry to truly Truly Appreciate this story silk, You need to post a Photo of your Butt! lol, and imagine their surprise had a genie floated out your ass when they rubbed it lol

When I posted this I told the hubby you'd be the first one asking to see a pic of my ass, lol.... You're so predictable Presser, lol!!

Yeah, nothing floated out of my ass offering to grant 3 wishes. If that did happen I'm the one that did all the work for that ass so those wishes would be MINE! :)

When I posted this I told the hubby you'd be the first one asking to see a pic of my ass, lol.... You're so predictable Presser, lol!!

Yeah, nothing floated out of my ass offering to grant 3 wishes. If that did happen I'm the one that did all the work for that ass so those wishes would be MINE! :)

LMAO!!! What can I say, Im a pervert!

Hopefully that doesn't come out crazy huge, but that's the pic that the girl took for Silk's contact

So in Fl a good way to get a chick's # is to kiss her ass? Hmmm & not use the "I used to be huge" line CTFU

Back