Cool story Bro

...Female post a story where the word "my amazing ass" (Or any variation of those words) is involved on a site full of guys on testosterone+ LMAO what else is there to expect LMAO especially Presser.... :D
</br>
</br> Side not my buddy asked me 4 a pick up line 2night & I responded "Just say... I used to be huge..." LMAO he refused haha.

That was the same pick up line I used on Silk when we met. Totally swept her off her feet Lol

No, that's now how I remember it. What actually happened was you brought donuts in for me and my coworkers and sent me a text saying "eat up fatty!". True story.

When I posted this I told the hubby you'd be the first one asking to see a pic of my ass, lol.... You're so predictable Presser, lol!!

Yeah, nothing floated out of my ass offering to grant 3 wishes. If that did happen I'm the one that did all the work for that ass so those wishes would be MINE! :)
only because he beat me to it. :lol:
Hopefully that doesn't come out crazy huge, but that's the pic that the girl took for Silk's contact
that is one awesome ass your wifey has there. I've got to find me a girl in the gym. might have to go join an LaFitness to go to part time because there aren't any at my Powerlifting gym. well there's a couple but of course their bf's go there to. fml

Back