16 Week Tren Ace, Cypionate, Primo, Deca, MC igf-1lr3 & Ancillaries

185 bench x 20 reps x 6 sets with bent over row of 50lbs, 35lb squat press, burpe and one legged bench step up. Cardio is perfect. Made it thru fourth set strong. 5th set got gassed, took a 4 minute break for 6th and finished strong. Lots and lots of sweaty Bunny's yesterday...today is low calorie day and almost all protien. Zero grams of carbs from grains... Will eat alot of chix breast tonight/broccoli for dinner..

Yes bar Bell rows. Knee on bench. He had me at 65lbs but dropped me back, he may seen something he did like I was doing with 65lbs????

Knee on Bench sounds like dumbell rows. Doesn't matter either way. I'm not saying anything negative but that's light! A guy your size can prob row 150lb. But your trainer has his strategies so listen to him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

idk man, you can make 65lb dumbbells feel heavy as fuck if you do them right! Sure it could be considered Light, but i know i can make 65lbers feel heavy as fuck all if i did them a certain way, slow, with form, or burnouts,

Sorry, i am a noob and should learn the proper terms for the machines/free weights. I am in the marine drill sergeant mentality in that i do as i am told, dont ask questions and try as hard as a i fucking can..i never used weights really in an organized manner up til 14 months ago. Before i was fat i was a runner/thin swimmer body i guess its called? My Trainer does not want an injury is what he keeps telling me. He knows the hard work I've put it into massive weight loss and told him I want to look like him.. Back meat, V shape. Huge arms and massive triceps. He said the ( promise land is near ). He said I will look incredible by 7/1/2016 and buy end of year I will be nearing his physique...

Knee on Bench sounds like dumbell rows. Doesn't matter either way. I'm not saying anything negative but that's light! A guy your size can prob row 150lb. But your trainer has his strategies so listen to him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I did six sets NON stop of 150lb seated rows x 12 reps in-between seated rows set I did 20 push ups. Not sure how my upper body is? But I weigh 280lbs. I grabbed the 65 barbell and did 4 sets of 12 and the 4th set felt like was lifting the back of a trunk bumper. I don't think some people/me have the genetics to lift that kind of weight that First Blood is talking about of 150lbs barbell rows? I think alot of training of mechanics and muscle memory twitch needs to be achieved...

idk man, you can make 65lb dumbbells feel heavy as fuck if you do them right! Sure it could be considered Light, but i know i can make 65lbers feel heavy as fuck all if i did them a certain way, slow, with form, or burnouts,

I ripped off an hour of cardio this am... 15 minutes on stairs, 40 box jumps / burpees, leg machine inner/outter and 50 crunches taking off fat this week but added alot of muscle. Body weight stayed the same...the Anavar is doing its job...

Going to Brunch at the same place going to eat 5k calories of protien, going to eat some carbs today 160grams. No sugar though..

Ended up with a small spoon full of home fries, no bread. Had some green melon. 2lbs of sirloin tips, six eggs Benedict, 8 sausage, 14 slices if bacon, 3 egg cheese omelette... So good...

Came down with the flu Sunday night. Took off Monday work out and today.. Drank five gallons of water in 48hrs and as such pushed this nasty bug out...back on it tomorrow. Rest probably did me well. 1st break in training in 3 months..

Woke up feeling shiat. But pushed it out and got to the gym and feel great for getting on it. 6 sets of 12 incline bench @ 155lbs in between each set did 20 burpees off the floor then 6 sets of 55lb bent over row then 6 sets of 12 push ups. Burpees off the ground with no stand was effing impossible 4 weeks ago.. Let alone 6 sets... DECA and Anavar plus training have made it possible. The Mojo effect of the Test swimming in my body along with the flow in skin color and forming V ID driving the GLB's ( good little bodies) nutso...I now officially have 3 groupies at the gym. Sat and Sunday is groupie morning, Can you show me how to's and you look great, do you want to get xoffee, do you want to go for a walk? Etc etc. Basically you fuck my married vagina's.... I literally have a half inch width black wedding rings but this must Test and Mojo is like a Superpower. Not even trying. Crazy shiat...

Back