16 Week Tren Ace, Cypionate, Primo, Deca, MC igf-1lr3 & Ancillaries

Cardio and Strength

I climbed a 109 flights of stairs yesterday in an hour. Non stop. I weighed myself prior and I am liking my cut cycle...chest is blowing up and fat is melting. Going to the gym today for more cardio and hard abdominal work...

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160227_115216.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160227_115216.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6
  • VZM.IMG_20160227_115318.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160227_115318.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
I climbed a 109 flights of stairs yesterday in an hour. Non stop. I weighed myself prior and I am liking my cut cycle...chest is blowing up and fat is melting. Going to the gym today for more cardio and hard abdominal work...

killin it

Took it easy today. Cleaned house, laundry and grocery shopping . chicks at the grocery store are liking the new body. Plenty of shy eyes to be had My legs are still filled with blood/pumped from day before stair climbing event. My thighs are huge... Ate some Jasmine rice tonight ( listening to my body and it wanted carbs) , chick, Broc, onions and peppers. My portions are smaller. Just not hungry. Drank 32oz of water and 2 spoons of Metamuecil. Feeling good. Back at it tomorrow

Last edited:
www.puritysourcelabs.com ANAVAR

PSL anavar arrived FIVE DAYS after I ordered it. unreal... So glad.. Fat is falling off. Ive lost 3" off waist since start of cycle and every metric from endurance to increase weight increase is going up. Plus the biggest factor I FEEL LIKE A GOD.... no more nail biting. so chill and so happy/content..

I am running currently tuned in on the below cycle.

1.5grams of Test 400 divided into three IMI EW
600 MG of Deca into three IMI EW
1 gram of Primo in two IMI EW
100 mg of anavar 50 in am 50 before bed
20mg of melatonin
1000mcg of B12 IMI EW
and a whole host of supps
162mg of asprin 8mg in am and 81 before bed.
1 gallon of water at a minimum and 60 oz of ice coffee.

Having stomach pains due to the Anavar. Not going to reduce dosage though. Only seems to be bother in between meals. I also got a SE from the Test 400 mist likely the E ester. Read some people get muscle fullness in injection area fever or pain. I've got discomfort but nothing serious. Personal best on bench yesterday. 285lbs x 2 good ones. This was after doing 6 sets of 205lb x 10 reps, press squats, burpees and lat pulls. Trainer is NOT allowing me to max on anything. But he told me 385lbs bench by 7/1/2016 is likely. I will settle for 305 to be honest. That 285 bench kinda physched me out. Before I was fat I was a rail at 6'5 205 and was a runner. Being actually strong is odd to me but feels so great...

Tired! Got a script for antibiotic for quad. disappointed I got an infection in that my IMI protocol is perfect. I even wear fucking gloves...next IMI cleaning alchol pour and cotton pad. Cardio tomorrow and huge attack on abdominals....had a massage today and she said my shoulders are much bigger than last time/2 weeks ago.

[3ATTACH=CONFIG]17146[/ATTACH]

Cycle and diet and effort provided an additional 2lbs of weight loss this week. Lats and arm strength continue to escalate almost every day push ups are so much easier now. I am like the hammer curls and how it's making the front of my shoulders round. Estrogen is at optimum at 24. No DECA issues and 1st week of Anavar side of pain in stomach has abated ... I had two GLB's ( good little bodies) ask me what time I was going to work out on Saturday/today. Burned 20 minutes on the mats looking at her pictures and hearing about how her husband doesn't work out and bla da bla. Hilarious. Tight body though. Small and petite.

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160305_143144.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160305_143144.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
Gru did u post Ur workout/carxio routine... your log is at 9 pages and I breezed thru it to see but may have missed it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have not. It's evolving everyday. I have a PT on Mon/Wed/Fri. It's not straight up lifting. My average heart rate is around 150 for the hour due to step up's, burpees, squat press, box jumps AND he is throwing Weights at me. Before I work out I do 200 sit ups with a 10lb med ball ( three weeks ago I got built enough now that one of the female trainers/26yo former gymnist) stands in my toes while I do two sets of a 100. After I complete the two sets she does tricks for me! On Friday she did a hand stand and rotated. Wed she did a back flip for me. I am not attracted to girls my daughter's age! But I am flattered. She is waiting for me to ask her out ( I've got a huge tungsten wedding ring on my finger). But chicks don't care Bro's....I literally have THREE girls chasing me. I am happily married but it's a weird ass feeling. My trainer and I are Boys and friends after a year if working out together. I said to him so what happens when I weigh 250lbs(goal). ? Lol

I am doing stairs to day. Gym has four flights so I will do single stair ascending then double stair ascending and return to 1sy floor. Then rest 1 minute. Going in a bit after I eat some more protien and oat meal to do the stair Master. Cardio is boring to me. I like to jog, but at 283 I am still to fat...

[EQUOTE=first blood;742868]Gru did u post Ur workout/carxio routine... your log is at 9 pages and I breezed thru it to see but may have missed it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Having a trainer is the best sometimes. Even tho you know what to do they can bring you to the next level.... good stuff bro!

I agree. He is 52yo ex PBB. He tried to get me to quit a year ago as he does all newbies this time last year but I refused to give up or complain. I would run thru a wall for Brad . he knows exactly what he is doing . no injuries and teaching proper mechanics and education...he scolded me today for touching weights .. He just happened to be in and saw me doing hammer curls... Lol.. I am like Bro but the Pumps! Lol
Having a trainer is the best sometimes. Even tho you know what to do they can bring you to the next level.... good stuff bro!

6 sets of squat press with 35's in each hand I was like a machine...coupled with 6 sets of bar Bell press x 12, 20 step up's and 20 burpee push ups.. This is legit for me...strength is increasing and lats are blowing up... Good day...

Really well. Great week so far . V is forming. Doing alot of abdominal work. Our gym got a abtwister machine four weeks and I've added it into my daily regimen with 400 twists on low weight and wow are the results. The addition of the Anavar is the best decision I could have made. I've reduced the DECA to 200mg ever week solely for two reasons #1 was banging and could not cum. I am 600mg of DECA every week and my Test is at 1.5grams EW. I NEVER have a problem so it's the DECA #2 my shoulder injury from 2002 has not hurt at all since I've started. I am going to figure out a low dosage of DECA that will keep this pain at bay and stick with it long term. Will ask my Doc for a script as well for it.

Weigh in tomorrow cardio today and tomorrow. Heavy cardio
how ya making out man

Oh beautiful Anavar............

Obviously we do not know what to expect no matter how much research we do... but Anavar is incredible for me. MY diet is so clean. 30grams of carbs from grains ever day. 300 grams of protein at least daily and plenty of vegetables . my body has me eating 5-10 times per day...

Strength increases are 4x 15reps of the entire stack on the sitting fly machine in between doing 20 push ups. my abdominal fat is flying off. doing 400 hundred abtwists 5 days. hanging leg lifts plus the little scissor trainer standing on my feet whilst I do my crunches with the med ball is key.

went out to sunday brunch after cardio.sat down for three hours and I consumed 5-6k calories. I had two English muffins for grains.. literally ate 6/7lbs of food and drank a gallon of water in 3hrs... I wasn't hungry but my body was telling me to eat. I did not hurt nor did I have heart palpatations or sugar spikes etc. I was eating just protein, bacon, sausage, ham, prime rib, salad, shrimp, oysters and vegetables. no desert or bagels etc... my body was like yes muthfuker feed me! a few hours later ate again and feel asleep at 8pm and woke up 12 hours later! my blood work and vitals are so good its really incredible. taking 10 caps a day of liver protection just incase for the anavar.

its mid march and I had no idea that a true cycle will provide such incredible results in short order. this 16 week cycle is not even half over and I have avery good V forming. my lats, chest, shoulder and back meat is growing...

life is good

The journey is not over yet...keeps pushing your limits and hold on for the ride. Great postings though. Keep it up

My entire upper body is hot and pumped when I woke up this am... Shoulders , lats and back meat is the hottest . was coming down with something yesterday so I poured 2 gallons of water down my throat yesterday and voila!

Going to the gym soon where the little bodies have shy eyes and just love watching my bench, squat press, push up, burpee one legged step up! Back to back yoga today so a heard will stand around outside the door and the sweaty little bunnies will exit. They chirp and laugh and look around. Trainer will have 255 on the bench for me!!!! Mmmmmmmm

Back