16 Week Tren Ace, Cypionate, Primo, Deca, MC igf-1lr3 & Ancillaries

with a monster cycle like that it doesn't hurt to get your diet looked at.. ive heard so many people say their diet is in check it has looked horrible once i probe into it

i have a free diet advice thread.. take advantage of it.. its not like it could hurt!

Yeah totally good advice Brofessor... My 1st set of kids now 22 and 19 are both 2nd Degree Dan in TaeKwonDo. Trained my Master Hardy 6th Dan, 1984 British Female Olympian. My kids did one tournament a month for 6years. They've been in hundreds of fights and have no fear. Daughter was at bar 2 years ago and a guy grabbed her ass and muscle memory delivered him a broken nose and an assault charge by Boston PD. My two older kids are jacked and don't fear for them. They both also have LTC. Once my daughter turns six she will begin her training.. The mom of the little girl that scratched my daughter came over to my house on Saturday and cried and profusely apologized..if her kid hurts my kid again i will beat up her husband infront of her. I will squeeze him so hard he will cry..If my kid gets hurt/attacked again at that school it will cost them several $100k. Lol

dude, if I ever go to pick up either one of the twins and one has their face clawed like a bear attack, and i find out another kid did it, and then a school official not only minimizes it but never notified me by phone, i will raise holy fucking hell, and snap!

And when im done dealing with the school officials , i will deal with the other twin, and ask them why they didnt kick the living shit of whomever hit on their twin.

My kids have permission to fight back physically, as long as they did not start the fight in any way form or fashion, they have both mom and dads permission to see that shit through with an ass kicking!

Best thing my dad ever done for me was, watched me get my ass kicked in my own backyard by neighbor kid, i ran in crying and he made me go back outside and fight , and i got my ass kicked again, lol, but i think thats how it should be!

It's a monster cycle for sure for some but for me my tolerance for gear at high dosage has proven to be annoying. I upped my Tren to 100mg today and yesterday. Got the aggression and strength, fatigue SE, but my hopes of elevated temperature has proven to be illusive. At 100mg I would think by Wed or Thursday at the latest I should experience the night sweats and Thermo everyone has talked about.

If your a sponsor on MC you obviously KWTF your talking about. I will check out your thread. I was 385-415lbs for 12yrs. I can not and will not subject myself to a low calorie diet and or ever be hungry. If it takes me another two years to take off these 40lbs then so be it. I eat a ton of lean protein, fish and maybe red meat twice a month tips. No processed meats, bacon, delimeat etc. 80% of carbs come from vegetables. I have not eaten fake or real sugar since 8/13/2013. My down fall is cheese and other fats like butter, feta and olive oil. But the way I see it I am 99.99% better on diet than I was.

with a monster cycle like that it doesn't hurt to get your diet looked at.. ive heard so many people say their diet is in check it has looked horrible once i probe into it

i have a free diet advice thread.. take advantage of it.. its not like it could hurt!

I don't count calories or weigh my food or measure food in cups or etc. I can not be hungry. I grew up poor and hungry and I believe this is where the eating disorder came from which in my early 30's caused me to become morbidly obese. When I was at my heaviest. I would eat 3lbs of mashed potatoes, 3lbs of potrisst, rolls and cottage cheese. Every meal for 12yrs was focused on setting as much as I could every sitting. I must've been consuming 7500 calories on most days. Seemed normal at the time. It took me seeing a picture of me holding my 10month old and my 18yo at her HS graduation to make a change. Did my research and realized the ONLY way out of this meat coat ibwas wearing was to literally eat myself out of it and put my body in ketosis. So for 16 months all I ate was protien and vegetables. Never cheated once...

Today I had a peanut butter sandwich on 12 grain smothered with fresh blue berries
32oz of ice coffee with whole milk
During work out I consumed 2 scoops of musclecelltech drink
Lunch I had a container of 2% small curd cottage cheese, handful of raspberrys. Cashews and sunflower seeds
No snacks.
Dinner I had 2 chicken grilled. Hot sauce, three table spoons of refried beans, probably 2 cups of broccoli, 4 teaspoons of sour cream, one white flour tortilla, 1cup of cheddar cheese and three of my daughters chicken fingers
I drink a gallon of water per day l/sometimes more and before bed I drink 16oz of sugar free metamuecil.
That is generally my diet and portions. Again zero fake sugar or processed sugar. Sugar from fruit only.

with all due respect, that diet is no where close to optimal.. actually that looks horribly calorie restricted.. not enough protein..

your cycle is like v8 hemi engine and your diet is like a 4 banger honda civic transmission..

i really dont mean any disrespect brother.. but youre eating at the caloric intake my female clients eat to cut..

im sure presser would chime in and agree

LOL (NO OFFENSE) Why would i take offense? You can have your opinion. I don't understand how you think by my thread that I am looking Gain mass? But I have. Got down to 272 and at 294 today. I am glad to hear I am eating like a chick and by your description an amaciated coke whore at that! LMFAO. 2lbs a week I want to lose and I will. What's ever happening in my body is a war. The muscle will continue to pry open those fat cells. My fit bit had an average pulse of 143 over 108 minutes during my work out.

Last edited:
Again I didn't mean to offend.. I was just being blunt.

I never assumed you were bulking. I will say it again though. Your caloric intake will cause metabolic failure down the road if it hasn't already and your macro timing is virtually nonexistent..

You need a diet overhaul my friend.. You won't get to your goal weight because your body hits starvation mode as your metabolism comes to a screeching halt thanks to your current caloric intake

I don't want to take anything away from you.. You've lost alot of weight. Great work.. You've succeeded where most fail..

But running a diet optimally is my specialty.. Its what I do for a living..

Do what you gotta do.. Handle your biz.. If you get to the point where you stalled in weight loss no mater how gard you push and how much you drop your calories hit me up..

Just be ready to gain weight again before you lose it correctly..

Good luck to you my man.. Very inspirational progress!

THE GRU, your dedication and weight loss to date is a true inspiration. It really does not look like your eating enough. Consider talking to 3J in the diet form. You will get a lot more out of your cycle. Either way I look forward to your progress/log.

Thanks man its been a loooong road and seriously I am not mad or offended by your advice. You're a healer and healers just want to help... I strongly believe that physiology of weight loss is partial to the chemicals released and also how those chemicals are received in the body. A proper PH towards the alkaline is very important to proper long term health. I don't want to switch to eating 6-8 small meals per day because I DON'T like the feeling of being hungry. I am not concerned about my muscle being eaten because I do not do intense cardio..I do one day of intense cardio for two hours then on my day of complete rest I eat 5-6k in calories. A trifecta for healthy/long term/permanent weight loss balances regular light aerobic exercise, strength training and a nutritious and plenty of protein. I am not depleting glycogen but once a week. So i am not consume muscle. The cypionate, protien drinks/supporting vitamins I take is still packing on MUSCLE. Anyway thanks again.

Again I didn't mean to offend.. I was just being blunt.

I never assumed you were bulking. I will say it again though. Your caloric intake will cause metabolic failure down the road if it hasn't already and your macro timing is virtually nonexistent..

You need a diet overhaul my friend.. You won't get to your goal weight because your body hits starvation mode as your metabolism comes to a screeching halt thanks to your current caloric intake

I don't want to take anything away from you.. You've lost alot of weight. Great work.. You've succeeded where most fail..

But running a diet optimally is my specialty.. Its what I do for a living..

Do what you gotta do.. Handle your biz.. If you get to the point where you stalled in weight loss no mater how gard you push and how much you drop your calories hit me up..

Just be ready to gain weight again before you lose it correctly..

Good luck to you my man.. Very inspirational progress!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Broseph.
THE GRU, your dedication and weight loss to date is a true inspiration. It really does not look like your eating enough. Consider talking to 3J in the diet form. You will get a lot more out of your cycle. Either way I look forward to your progress/log.

Man this Tren is making me tired due to causing sleep apnea... This might be a deal killer for me. Vascularity is truly impressive after such a short period. At the gym now. I work out with a trainer 3 days a week and he does not let me push myself but one thing for sure EVERYTHINH is easier now and my strength has increased

OK so its official I am an alien... My tolerance for AAS is not normal. 3rd day of Tren ED 100MG(previous 10days was 50mg ED) and no negative SE---> angry, volatile, racing thoughts or anxiety or elevated Thermo as I had the 1st 3 nights. I've got viens popped, my worked muscle groups stay pumped longer/hot to the touch, noticeably happier/more upbeat and confident and to top it off libido is stellar....

Aggravating for sure and expensive. Primo takes a while to push. Everyone knows that the MC IGF works, but I get no sides at a 100mcg.

Do you know What's the medical terminology for why we process gear so poorly? I honestly feel my dosages are light for me. All blood panels are on the low normal side as well.. Weird to say the least.

Bro I understand how aggravating it can be. My tolerance is truly out of this world. Friends using 25% of what I use blow up. Sad situation!

Great log!!

Upped my dosage of super Caradine to 3 caps. The Tren is making me so tired. Blood pressure 3 measured average at 111/73 70bpm.. My shoulders are hot to the touch from yesterday still! Just pinned 100mg of Tren and 600mg of my Pharma cypionate. Stretched for an hour already. Doing band resistance most of the day and 100 medball sit-ups per hour today.

Tren has fully saturated my body now. Resting heart rate of 85-95 and a 140-80. Been running 100mg ED for the past 5 days going to pull back to 75mg starting today and cruise the rest of the gear. My appetite is gone and my body is warming. I can see a difference in fat composition since I started Tren cycle. Tighyer, more vascular. One thing for those thinking of doing a Tren cycle you need to prepare for the anxiety that comes with Tren. My brain has been trying to panic me into believing I am gonna die from running on HBP and advanced heart rate. I asked my brain to recall on Wednesday when my fitbit average heart rate indicated an average of 153 over 2hrs...none the less I just popped 5mg of Valium. Currently under control.

Last edited:
just be careful.. youre pumping yourself with alot of different stuff..

i had a 54 year old friend of mine, healthy as fuck with abs, die in his sleep via heart attack two nights ago...

its your body, you only get one.. be smart with your choices

Agreed thanks man. Sorry about your buddy. Did your friend have a history of sleep apnea? Did he use gear for s long time if you know? Rest assured I will NEVER do another Tren Cycle after this again. I will spend the money on Anavar 100mg a day to strip the rest of the fat/along with Primo in July 2016 if not fully satisfied with the end result of this cycle. I am going to run 8 week rest between the end of this cycle. I don't care for the anxiety but the reduction in belly fat is really more than I could have asked for and as such its doing what I had hoped. My Primary and I are friends and got me in today. he did an EKG for me and its normal. We did full panel blood work lipid a, b etc etc etc. We even ran the Test to see if I had the heart attack protien. Call 2hrs ago in the clear. He gave me shit about this cycle and I gave it back to him. I was like your the quack that wanted to get 15" of my intestinal track removed and gastric bypass three years ago and I am extreme???!!! GTFO DOC...of note I have had zero SE in cardio depletion. Monday I am getting a pint removed again.

Back