BENCH PRESS MAX

madchemist36 said:
yes mbstrong majority of us here just give a fuk about looks not how much we lift, which makes us bodybuilders.

true there is a lot of people here that are bodybuilders but where do you think a lot of them started????(powerlifting). I powerlift now and I look like a bodybuilder but I through up some good weight for my stats. Why does everybody assume that if your a powerlifter that your chubby?????:mad: :mad: A true powerlifter in my eyes would be shredded as fuk and lift heavy as fuk.

I don't do the barbell, I only do dumbells, but I do a working set of 130lbs for 6-8 reps, no idea what I could do on a flat barbell bench. My shoulders hurt when I even warm up on one.

Peace, Husker. Oh yeah, I am 210lbs, 25 yrs old.

I did 465 about 8 years ago at 19, and all 100% natural. I have been getting back into it here recently and I fully expect to break the 500 barrier. I am gaining on my bench every week and will soon be over 400 again. All the test helps a little. I also work my legs like a mental patient so I am very proportional. I have always squated near 500 and I can leg press like 18 45's for 3 sets of 10, I have always been scared of getting pinned under the leg press machine, call me crazy.

mbstrong said:

true there is a lot of people here that are bodybuilders but where do you think a lot of them started????(powerlifting). I powerlift now and I look like a bodybuilder but I through up some good weight for my stats. Why does everybody assume that if your a powerlifter that your chubby?????:mad: :mad: A true powerlifter in my eyes would be shredded as fuk and lift heavy as fuk.

hey hey bro calm down. all said was it doesn't matter how much you lift. and power lifters cannot be ripped as fuk. you know why because the will do anything to lift heavy because that is their goal but us bb's we care about the looks so we go on low carb diets to get ripped. and there is no way u can be a power lifter and be on a low carb diet. but one thing you said that was correct was that they are big. i didnt say fat but just that they are not ripped to bone like we are during the season.

I've been up to 405 for 3 good reps, but i don't use barbell anymore either...........
dumbells for this kid

MY BEST WAS 365LBS AT 195LBS SENIOR YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL, DISLOCATED BOTH SHOULDERS THEAT YEAR FOOTBAL SEASON, AND HAVEN'T MAXED SINCE, BUT THE SHOULDERS HAVE RECOVERED, BUT I DON'T TRAIN FOR POWER LIKE I USE TO.

the only way I can hit 315 lbs is with a bat!!!

damnit!!

oh, I almost forgot, I haven't juiced yet
(but I have my stuff now) ;)

Back