Do u love or hate ur job

Hate it, I'm underpaid for how experienced and hard working I am. I have the heaviest workload and the most stressful job, pay IS good but it should be better, if I found a new one I'd leave in a second

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

what line of work are you guys in?

depends on what day you ask me if I love or hate my job...I build powerlines-if I'm on a good crew it's a great job if I'm on a shit crew I just count the days till I have enough money to quit

what line of work are you guys in?

depends on what day you ask me if I love or hate my job...I build powerlines-if I'm on a good crew it's a great job if I'm on a shit crew I just count the days till I have enough money to quit
pest control i ki9l shit all day and get paid well for it helps with my tren agression

- - - Updated - - -

Hate it, I'm underpaid for how experienced and hard working I am. I have the heaviest workload and the most stressful job, pay IS good but it should be better, if I found a new one I'd leave in a second

sorry i hope u find a better one soon freind:dizzy::dizzy:

I like and love mine but its all physical work,I am a milker but If I get some of piece of equipment to run then when I return home even my wife can tell oh you were on tractor today

I work for an import/export company, I deal with customs clearance and the final delivery to customers so I get to deal with already angry customers for all of the delays lol

Most days I love it, some days are just ok.
Hardly ever do I hate it.
Very thankful to be employed!!

Most days I love it, some days are just ok.
Hardly ever do I hate it.
Very thankful to be employed!!
At the end of the day, you're right.. I always am happy to be employed. I'm able to support my family comfortably... At 24 I support my gf and baby, so it's not that terrible!

I work at a major university, so needless to say the view is great. I also get free tuition so i can finish my masters degree. Football season it gets even better. To bad we lost our second game this weekend. No playoffs for us, even though it is the toughest conference in college football. Anyways, i enjoy my job but don't love it, it is work after all!

My job is a love and hate relationship. I am a kitchen manager. I make good money for the work i do. But the reason its a love and hate relationship is bc i work 50hours in 3 days. But on the plus side i get off 4 days in a row. Recently i got my certifications so i can personal train and have got just a couple clients. So overall i would say i love my work i do!! It supports my family and we have nice things all over the house.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I work at a major university, so needless to say the view is great. I also get free tuition so i can finish my masters degree.

i enjoy my job but don't love it, it is work after all!

Now that is a fantastic benefit. I would love to have my masters without the hassle of the cost.

Work it may be, but if you enjoy it, then it isn't really like work. I love my job. It's hard to do at times, but I get great satisfaction from it, and I enjoy it. Seems like I'm not really working most of the time. I'm a creative director, and I work in branding, marketing, graphic design, and some computer consulting. I admit there are some days that drag, and I just want to go home. Most days, I get there, I work, and next thing I know it's time to go home. Then I'm a workaholic because I don't want to stop yet, and I have to tear myself away.

The day I stopped working for someone else and opened my own business was the best decision I have ever made.

I was doing iron working. I absolutely hated that job but I'll probably get back into it next spring simply because the money was good, I didn't have to be politically correct nor deal with people with entitlement issues. I have discovered that the more I deal with the public the greater misanthrope I become

The day I stopped working for someone else and opened my own business was the best decision I have ever made.
Been there done that. Ran my business for 4 years, until the economy tanked, and ruined my line of work.

I don't really like my job. Not hard, but the stress level is high and I'm constantly dealing with stupid and idiots. I so can't wait to change jobs. I was much less stressed when I was getting shot at everyday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Been there done that. Ran my business for 4 years, until the economy tanked, and ruined my line of work.

I don't really like my job. Not hard, but the stress level is high and I'm constantly dealing with stupid and idiots. I so can't wait to change jobs. I was much less stressed when I was getting shot at everyday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Same here hated the job i had 9'years vested in I resigned and love my new job i look forward to work Ed now

Back