Financial troubles.... who's having them??

I've lived paycheck to paycheck for years now. It's horrible and I plan to continue doing so until I'm done with school. Your student loan bill is laughable though. I wish mine were that low!

The IRS scares the shit out of me. They took my tax return for 5 years straight as they continued to pile up interest and fees etc. Man, took me for ever to pay those fuckers off. I think I've learned my lesson though

yeah well part of that money they used to build a bridge to nowhere...so it's not a complete waist.

Oh and I'm glad the state of California used more than 2 billion tax dollars to pay doctors for the unpaid medical bills of illegal immigrants. Good stuff.

Presser your posts are going to send me over the edge!! I feel my blood boiling!! I'm now doing a form for "Innocent spouse relief" for the IRS since the year that is looming over my head is due to bullshit my ex put on her side.... totally made up shit and they want me to pay!! I'm done paying credit cards and will file bankruptcy in 6 months or so... longer if they wait longer to give me the notice. I'm done with this country as a whole. These fuckface politicians are forgetting not to bite the hand that feeds you... How did we get so fucked up? At the end of this all I will have is my car, apartment, and bodybuilding.... perfect.

I also agree.... Obama is running this country into the ground at an incredible pace. We should have elected a mongoloid... at least he would be free of prejudice and greed in a totalitarian sense. Obama may as well change the name of the country to USSR, he isn't far off and it appears he can do no wrong in the eyes of masses, despite the fact that he doesn't even salute our flag!!

How did we get so fucked up?

Obama is running this country into the ground at an incredible pace.

These are interesting snippets of your posts....now IM NOT AN OBAMA FAN at all....but I will give him just a 1/4" and say I think the problems started before he took office. I dont think he is straightening anything out like we were promised...but I think this all started when Bush Jr. took office...keep in mind we had a total dumbass at the helm for 8 years, again no politics here...G.W. was a genuine dumbass...didnt matter if he was a dem or rep...

These are interesting snippets of your posts....now IM NOT AN OBAMA FAN at all....but I will give him just a 1/4" and say I think the problems started before he took office. I dont think he is straightening anything out like we were promised...but I think this all started when Bush Jr. took office...keep in mind we had a total dumbass at the helm for 8 years, again no politics here...G.W. was a genuine dumbass...didnt matter if he was a dem or rep...

your right and wrong bro, it did start before Obama however it wasnt bush who fucked us over so bad it realy started with Clinton and his Nafta bullshit in letting all the jobs go overseas to sweat shops and shit like that, this country went from 90% of textiles being made in usa to about 5% in a very very very short amount of time, thats right were down to 5% made in the good old USA!
that was one of the biggest mistakes if not they biggest ever made no two ways about it!

it realy started with Clinton and his Nafta bullshit in letting all the jobs go overseas to sweat shops and shit like that, this country went from 90% of textiles being made in usa to about 5% in a very very very short amount of time, thats right were down to 5% made in the good old USA!
that was one of the biggest mistakes if not they biggest ever made no two ways about it!

I 100% agree and concur, your on the money

whats going to happen when Bush's era catches up???

we might all be fucked then, but possibly nothing different form the current situation...something about having a total idiot running the show for 8 years though....this might be the end all be all when that shit creeps up on us......

Don't forget about Nacy Pelosi spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars on "in flight services" (food and alcohol) during her flights on Air Force jets, and over $2.1million on Air Force jet services all together, which she also used like she thought they were her personal taxis. :curse:

dont forget that airport we built with tax dollars, a state of the art faciltiy that cost the tax payers million of dollars, and its just been sitting there unused for years, i forget what state its in but it was one of the biggest fuck ups and misguided from start to finish, I think only the army uses it now here and there and it was built for commercial use and just sits there waisiting away

anyone know what im talking about? i forget the name of it and what state its in but its a beautiful state of the art airport and now its empty just sitting there unused,lol

well we could all go on forever with this topic i suppose,lol, sad sad days are upon us all! Thank GOD we have the gym, i realy mean that to. Sometimes its my only outlet when life/bills start piling up on me!

their all fucking assholes, Clinton started this shit with NAFTA and Bush let it continue...all in an effort to line their own pockets
Obama, same thing they just pay them off and fuck us:greedy:

bottom line is simple-are the people taking to the streets? No? then keep fucking them until they do-the government and the rich people basically look at us all like dumbass, and we really are because we keep letting them get away with it...

what happened to that 787 billion? I DON'T KNOW:sick:
nobody does, because it all got moved to oversea bank accounts for the rich people, so when this economy hits rock bottom, which should be any day now-they bail out head to Europe and we stand in line for bread and water:cry:

You know what else bothers me to, a little off topic but why is it when a politician says something or uses the wrong word that might have offended people that everyone and their mother is calling for them to resignm meanwhile Obama can say shit like "he bowls like hes special olympics" and its ok for him to say that shit, if anyone and i mean anyone president on down would have said that shit during a speach they would be out of office fast as fuck, could you Imagine if George Bush had of said that he does something so bad he looks like special olympics, people would be asking for impeachment, but not Obama he gets a pass!

it's called reverse racism, anyone says anything bad about Obama and they are automatically called a racist...

that's why the moneybag billionaires put him in office-they can get away with shit longer...anyone here think I'm lying? think I'm a racist-WATCH THE FUCKING NEWS!!!:moon:

any other president would have been kicked out by now

it's called reverse racism, anyone says anything bad about Obama and they are automatically called a racist...

that's why the moneybag billionaires put him in office-they can get away with shit longer...anyone here think I'm lying? think I'm a racist-WATCH THE FUCKING NEWS!!!:moon:

any other president would have been kicked out by now

I agree with the any other president would have been booted by now, as for the reverse racism, well ill bite my tongue on this one! I rather not get into the racial part of the argument, whether i agree or not i rather not say that,lol, i do think he is getting a whole lot more slack then any others would have gotten, thats for sure, whether or not its because he is half african american or not ....well .......i just rather not say,lol

they were all funded by the same corporations-Dem or Rep doesn't matter

the same companies paid them all off...same amount of shit will get done

make the big corp. more money while we get further in the hole

i agree with press, clinton and nafta started the ball rolling. bush jr. was a fuckup, but he took alot of heat for shit clinton started. just like obama is taking heat for bush jr.

I think this has been creeping up on us for much longer than the Clinton Admin. We are slowly circling the drain and we have been for decades. It has gotten to the very end now. We are free falling. No one knows where we will land. I have a personal great amount of disdain for Obama, he calls cops idiots for doing their job... well what about the millions spent on busting tax paying steroid using bodybuilders??! He can call people jackass and make fun of mentally and physically disabled children because he is black. What other reason could there be??! He claims a victory in umemployment polls when the reality is that people just give up. He give tons of our money to companies that outsource, tons to credit card companies that continue to raise our rates and another tax hike is in the works. This country is fucked. I don't see a way back. That being said, the first couple of thousand people that try to loot my place wiill get one between the eyes. I can hit a golf ball in the dark at 75 ft free hand with a 40 cal glock with nothing but trijicon sights. I am unstoppable with my P90. I also have enough "extra's" that I'm not worried about people shooting back, unless they have explosive devices.
To sum it up, I'm sick of working 60 hours a week and paying all of my money to finance companies and then paying all of my tax money to the same fucks. Maybe Obama should get a real job.

Back