i have sludge in my gallbladder

any suggestions for a meal plan? I can do, "make X, Y Z and eat it at what ever times" but this coming up with stuff to cook on my own.... I'm just going to end up eating chicken, rice and various veggies.

There's a lot of crap info out there and I want to get it right. thx

any suggestions for a meal plan? I can do, "make X, Y Z and eat it at what ever times" but this coming up with stuff to cook on my own.... I'm just going to end up eating chicken, rice and various veggies.

There's a lot of crap info out there and I want to get it right. thx

What are you meaning echo?? Meal plan for this condition you've got going on?? Or you needing something specific for a certain goal??

What are you meaning echo?? Meal plan for this condition you've got going on?? Or you needing something specific for a certain goal??

well that depends on how my test goes. Dr is sending me for a gallbladder function test. so if it's good then I'll just need to stay off the fried foods and remain on a low fat diet. definatly the saturated fats. really I think that my diet was so bad that something as simple as cutting out the fried crap at every meal and pounding a Steak n' Shake double w/fries before bed will do the trick.

I'll know after I get this sorted out. really what I think I'm going to do is 1 more powerlifting meet in the spring and then switch to bodybuilding. see how big I can get and if I can be competitive at a local or maybe regional level. weight class kinda depends.

No. The report said mild so I'm guessing it's not that bad. I've got a follow up with the dr Monday.

Side note I had a bad reaction to the barium yesterday that landed me in the ER with what I can only describe as intense as abdominal pain. I'm fine today but holy shit did that hurt.

Same thing happened to me bro. The pain was brutal. And it was not the kind of pain that comes and goes. It was constant. I have had two flare ups, and both times I ended up in the ER. I too am looking for a product that will clean out the bile ducts as well as my gallbladder. This is the main reason why I can't tolerate orals.

For the function test back. I have 0 function in my gall bladder. It's coming out.

My question is of it's not working why does it need to come out?

Non functioning piece of equipment can make other systems not function properly and evetually shut down something else....

For the function test back. I have 0 function in my gall bladder. It's coming out.

My question is of it's not working why does it need to come out?

what did the function test consist of? I know for a fact I have passed a stone more than once, but I've never gone to the Dr for it. I rode out the pain. Last time was the worst pain I ever had in my life. I kept telling myself 10 more minutes, 10 more minutes... I came real close to going to the ER.

Non functioning piece of equipment can make other systems not function properly and evetually shut down something else....
that does make sense.
what did the function test consist of? I know for a fact I have passed a stone more than once, but I've never gone to the Dr for it. I rode out the pain. Last time was the worst pain I ever had in my life. I kept telling myself 10 more minutes, 10 more minutes... I came real close to going to the ER.

it was a 2 part test. they laid me down under a CT scanner to video this stuff.
part 1 was a blockage test. they pumped this dye into it to see if anything stopped it from coming out. that test came back fine.
part 2 was a function test. this was done with some hormone to make the gall bladder do what it does. this didn't work. my gall bladder did not respond at all.

so basically I have a Union gall bladder. it worked for a while but now it's on strike and it's not coming back to work because all my digestion has been outsourced to my lower intestine. :laugh:

Echo what are your primary symptoms? Diarrhea? More frequent shits? Ect...

acid reflux causing coughs. I not in any pain at all. I've been super sluggish and kinda grumpy. general feeling like shit

also I've read that this can cause nagging injuries or not being able to get over them. this could explain my perpetual tendonitis.

Good Deal. Its usually an Outpatient procedure. In and out in a few hours. Keep us updated..

Back