i have sludge in my gallbladder

Might not be getting this removed after all.

long story short. Dr says since I'm not in any pain and that my symptoms(while not specfic to gall bladder) have gotten a little better since I've changed up my diet a little that he wants me to see a gastroentroloigist about my reflux since it's so bad and that maybe my symptoms are from something else and not my gallbaldder.

he said that if we remove my gallbladder and that's not the issue my problems could get worse. never mind all the things besides cost that come with surgery.

also they didn't have my test results from the lab so he's got to get to look at those first.

he's got a surgery right now and will be out until the 6th so when he gets back he'll take a look at them and refer me to a gastro dr.

I like this dr I saw today. he asked all the right questions and seemed genuinly interested in doing the right thing and not just lining up another surgery.

Might not be getting this removed after all.

long story short. Dr says since I'm not in any pain and that my symptoms(while not specfic to gall bladder) have gotten a little better since I've changed up my diet a little that he wants me to see a gastroentroloigist about my reflux since it's so bad and that maybe my symptoms are from something else and not my gallbaldder.

he said that if we remove my gallbladder and that's not the issue my problems could get worse. never mind all the things besides cost that come with surgery.

also they didn't have my test results from the lab so he's got to get to look at those first.

he's got a surgery right now and will be out until the 6th so when he gets back he'll take a look at them and refer me to a gastro dr.

I like this dr I saw today. he asked all the right questions and seemed genuinly interested in doing the right thing and not just lining up another surgery.

thats nice to hear, seems like he actually wants to help and not just slice and dice.

I went for a couple of years after my last painful episode of gallbladder flare up (coleostasis (sp?)). Then I did some of the legal orals about a year ago, and it flared up like a mofo. I am going to do the gallbladder flush that was mentioned in another thread and see how that works. Keep us posted echo.

Back