Knife collectors...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Does anyone here collect knives? I used to have 3 switchblades (stiletto) and now can only find 1 of them. I also have a lot of others, but I wanna pick up another butterfly knife or 2 for my sister and gf, but can't find the link to the store I used to use. Anyone have any ideas on a good website to pick some up?

I have a Microtech out the front automatic and and Fox Karambit. I carry the Fox Karambit daily. I would not consider myself a collector though.

The guy that did all my sons baby pics sells collectable knives that range from $300-$8,000. I'll try to get his website.

Does anyone here collect knives? I used to have 3 switchblades (stiletto) and now can only find 1 of them. I also have a lot of others, but I wanna pick up another butterfly knife or 2 for my sister and gf, but can't find the link to the store I used to use. Anyone have any ideas on a good website to pick some up?

switch blades and butterfly knife's are totaly ilegal here and if i remeber right u cant even carry a knife if its more than 2-1/2 inches.. long u can go jail for that shit..i used to love knifes when i was young i had a lot including switch blades my best one was a huge full size gurka knife it was more like a small sword..
images

Last edited:
I've got some nice knives. I don't collect them, but if I'm going to invest in one, I buy good ones. You should check out the Zero Tolerance line. Great knives and some of their opening systems rival some of my automatics. I've also got ESEE fixed blade knives, Spyderco, and some others. ESEE warranties their knives against ANYTHING! If you can break it, they replace it. No questions asked

I wasn't necessarily meaning collectors, more so just guys that bought them. I just didn't know how else to word it. I know most knives are illegal to carry, but I've never been one to walk the line. I just like having them stashed in places that allow me to get to them quickly. I'd much rather get caught with a knife than a gun (which I can't currently own)

I wasn't necessarily meaning collectors, more so just guys that bought them. I just didn't know how else to word it. I know most knives are illegal to carry, but I've never been one to walk the line. I just like having them stashed in places that allow me to get to them quickly. I'd much rather get caught with a knife than a gun (which I can't currently own)
Its only illegal if you are caught. Which quite frankly is bullshit. I love the laws in place that makes it illegal to carry guns or knives with the purpose of quelling the carry of said items by criminals. Which of course fundamentally is fucking retarded. They are criminals because they don't obey the law! The only people weapons laws affect are the law abiding citizens. And it makes the Politician look like he cares and the mindless masses applaud as their rights are stripped away

Basically if you are a felon, every foreign object is deemed a weapon so I guess it doesn't really matter. I found my butterfly knife and 1 of my switchblades, but I still want to pick up some more auto knives. I want to give one to my sister for sure, she's got 6 kids and has been having problems at soccer practice (long story behind it all) and I think she'd feel a little better having it around. Maybe even some of those hard plastic knuckles too. I think that may be more practical for her since she doesn't necessarily have a killer instinct like I do. I don't handle threats or intimidation very well and if I could do something for her I would, but she's basically living in fear while she's by herself with the kids (husband works 2nd shift so isn't at the practices with her)

This is going to be my next purchase, I have wanted this since I saw it in Batman and I finally found it....

SDSJOKER-2.jpg

That's nice, you have the website I can look at them? you can pm me it if you want

Cold Steel you can't go wrong-they are cheap and tough as nails

go to youtube and type in Cold Steel kukri destruction test

I got this hand made Nessmuk hunting / skinning knife a few weeks ago. Koa wood handle and blade forged from a solid billet of 1095 with a high polish and visible hamon

I'm having a hard time deciding on my next one. Something to carry other than my Zero Tolerance 0560. The folders are looking to be in the $450+ range so I don't think I'm going there. Maybe a fixed blade with a pocket sheath

Just bought this one last night. Its a custom by Bradford knives. Its a Sheeps Foot blade and a pocket sheath. I hope to get it Monday at the latest

My Uncle's son in law's first cousin's neighbor is 1/8 Puerto Rican... So that probably explains it Lol!!

lmao, Well I would tell my wife your cracking on her but she'd probably stab me to death with her Spic Stick lol

Back