Knife collectors...

and you just gave me an idea for Christmas stocking stuffers for the twins. Im surprised they didn't come out the womb equipped lol

and you just gave me an idea for Christmas stocking stuffers for the twins. Im surprised they didn't come out the womb equipped lol

They did, they're just THAT good at hiding it.

And for the record, yes, I carry a knife with me everywhere, but nothing like what The Dude has, I just have a small Winchester that I carry around. You would actually be surprised how often you use a knife if you carry one

I wouldn't consider myself to be a collector, but I do enjoy knives overall. I have a variety of different knives used for anything one could possibly imagine. One of my favorite blades is my K-Bar. They are typically known to be something that Marines carry with them on a regular basis, but I like the blade because it is so strong and durable. I also have a fondness of Spyderco knives. I own a number of these and even carry one on me at all times. These blades have the perfect set up for a self defense situation as the hole in the blade is perfect for opening the blade in a hurry, and in a situation that may not allow for fine motor skills. Spyderco would probably offer a variety of blades that would fit your gift giving needs, but you would have to look at what they offer.

Last edited:

That's awesome! I'm a firm believer that educating your kids early on about knife safety (and later gun safety) is the only way to truly help them avoid catastrophic accidents. Take the mystery and allure from the taboo items and they just become another tool.

I wouldn't consider myself to be a collector, but I do enjoy knives overall. I have a variety of different knives used for anything one could possibly imagine. One of my favorite blades is my K-Bar. They are typically known to be something that Marines carry with them on a regular basis, but I like the blade because it is so strong and durable. I also have a fondness of Spyderco knives. I own a number of these and even carry one on me at all times. These blades have the perfect set up for a self defense situation as the hole in the blade is perfect for opening the blade in a hurry, and in a situation that may not allow for fine motor skills. Spyderco would probably offer a variety of blades that would fit your gift giving needs, but you would have to look at what they offer.

Spyderco makes good knives and the smaller ones are very affordable. I still have the first one I ever purchased 13 years ago

i have that knife pictured the olive out the front, it was/is a pretty good knife for the money, i just cant find the darn thing now.

microtech knifes are crazy expensive. i dont know about some of you but if a knife costs $400 i am just gona buy a handgun

Back