My DNP log

This isn't a dig on Silk, but she still hasn't gotten the posing thing figured out. She doesn't know how get things to seperate and pop like many of us. I had to kind of get her near the pose and tell her to move around. Once stuff flexs I try to tell her to hold it long enough to snap a pic. She really is looking good

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i think its a women thing, when my wife competed, she could get everything to pop/flex/seperate but she could NOT get her Lats to spread when doing a lat spread, she just couldn't flex them out for some reason, It always amazed me that she couldn't feel the muscle to flair them out , but i guess its like how some guys can not bounce their pecs, i can make mine go to any beat of any song, while some guys can't feel and isolate their chest muscles and make them bounce, so i guess some people are just like that with certain things, My wife had excellent lats when doing lat plus down, nice and wide with tiny ass waist but she just couldn't flex them on her own real well

Oh I meant to post earlier, so as I said before DNP makes you soft, well today was my first day being lean AND on MC's igf. OMG! It was awesome. I wish The Dude was there to take pics I was pretty impressive! It even gave me a big head! Lol

For what its worth silk, your pics gave me a Big Head to! lmao :arcade:

you had to know that was cumming right??? lmao

I keep saying how hot Silk is so I'm going to give you guys a legit photo.

Oh Wow! She IS Hot!! Not only that her personality makes her all the more attractive. Nice one DUDE!! Thanks for sharing. Stay Blessed you two.

I keep saying how hot Silk is so I'm going to give you guys a legit photo.

I would tare that shit up, then bounce a quarter off her ass and see how high it goes lmao!

p.s. I will be in Florida this summer, so stay in shape Silky Poo lmao

On a serious note, as dude and silk know I'm kidding, sort of lol, you look great silk! you guys probably turn heads everywhere you go like my wife and I do….you didn't think i wasn't going to stroke my own ego here at some point did you's lol

Ok after re-reading my reply above, I may….just maybe a little bit, be on a Tad….a touch….too much of Testosterone lmao

and all in good fun for those who don't know, Plus I think Silk and The dude swing so its all good , lmao i crack me up!

Ok after re-reading my reply above, I may….just maybe a little bit, be on a Tad….a touch….too much of Testosterone lmao

and all in good fun for those who don't know, Plus I think Silk and The dude swing so its all good , lmao i crack me up!

Lol!! No swinging. No other guys touch Silk. But she does enjoy a nice smooth skinned stripper on occasion I hear!

Presser you are too much LOL! You think we're swingers?!? ...sounds more like wishful thinking to me :)

Are you really going to be in Florida? What part?

Also, thank you mkdk and all others who supported me during the 2 weeks. All your kind words and compliments were really encouraging. Now onto my next challenge... AAApeptides Clen, CJC and GHRP-2. I started a new log for that so stay tuned :)

Going back to the posing thing for a second: i agree with Presser, it must be a woman thing, at least with regard to the lat spread. My wife can't seem to do it, and I can't seem to be able to explain how... I mean, you just spread your lats, right? But her former trainer (former because we moved - otherwise she'd still be her trainer) is a figure competitor and she has trouble with the lat spread too. I really wonder what that's about?

Looking fantastic, Silk, keep up the great work!

Going back to the posing thing for a second: i agree with Presser, it must be a woman thing, at least with regard to the lat spread. My wife can't seem to do it, and I can't seem to be able to explain how... I mean, you just spread your lats, right? But her former trainer (former because we moved - otherwise she'd still be her trainer) is a figure competitor and she has trouble with the lat spread too. I really wonder what that's about?

Looking fantastic, Silk, keep up the great work!

Thank you! I'm tryin :)

As far as women and posing idk. That may very well be true for the majority. In my case I've never actually taken the time to learn so that's why I suck, lol! When The Dude takes pics of me it's sorta like "do this with that leg, do this with that arm, now turn this way" and so on. I usually end up getting overwhelmed, lol... Not The Dudes fault. I really need to get serious about learning poses now so if and when the time comes I'll be that much further ahead of the game. As you guys know holding a pose IS HARD! After I'm done I feel like a fat girl who just tried running up a flight of stairs LOL! Oh well, we can't all be good at everything or we'd all be pros right? :)

Back