My DNP log

I'm used it. He requested 7 dick pix this week to see how the Masteron is working on me.

don't forget the gyno titty pictures you sent me, i was beating my meat for hours off those sexy, saggy, milky mother fuckers! lol

Truth be told, I think I came harder:arcade::puke: on metals gyno then I did on silks ass pics

Last edited:
Just curious, is anyone leaning a little more towards giving DNP a try? No peer pressure. Just wondering :) It would be interesting to read someone else's log.

don't forget the gyno titty pictures you sent me, i was beating my meat for hours off those sexy, saggy, milky mother fuckers! lol

Truth be told, I think I came harder:arcade::puke: on metals gyno then I did on silks ass pics

lol

LOL...I can't believe I missed this. So I'm currently the only female who's regularly on MC AND posting pics! Yet Presser still would rather beat off to Metals pics?!? I'm gonna have to start checking Pressers pm's to The Dude a little more closely I guess. Don't break up a happy home Presser.

LOL...I can't believe I missed this. So I'm currently the only female who's regularly on MC AND posting pics! Yet Presser still would rather beat off to Metals pics?!? I'm gonna have to start checking Pressers pm's to The Dude a little more closely I guess. Don't break up a happy home Presser.

Listen I only have so much Imagination lol, and you and I have done it every which way, so i had to move on! Sorry but Metal is my new honey!!

Also does this mean you are gonna help me out and let me do a MC credit order for some anti's that I desperately need? :D :D :D ppllllllllllleeeeeeease

Also does this mean you are gonna help me out and let me do a MC credit order for some anti's that I desperately need? :D :D :D ppllllllllllleeeeeeease

of course if ur serious, just shoot me your shipping addy and what ya need, and ill deduct ur credits, you've done a credits order before havent ya?

Just curious, is anyone leaning a little more towards giving DNP a try? No peer pressure. Just wondering :) It would be interesting to read someone else's log.

Bring the thread back to its topic, Yes I am planning on it. I like to lean out as much as I can before starting an AAS cycle so am thinking on running a 2 weeks'ish cycle like last time.

Tho as an improvement to previous cycle I'd like to add some anabolic to it for better results. But am concerned if I am going to waste my receptor sensitivity over it. Since first couple weeks are crucial for adding size given the receptors are fresh.

May be I can just run IGF and peps instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I unfortunately don't know how to help there. I just do what The Dude says, lol... I'll have him take a look at this and maybe he can help. So when do you think you'll be starting?? Winter...perfect timing! Btw Charlie, you have to take before and after pics wearing a bikini. That's the rule, lol!

I unfortunately don't know how to help there. I just do what The Dude says, lol... I'll have him take a look at this and maybe he can help. So when do you think you'll be starting?? Winter...perfect timing! Btw Charlie, you have to take before and after pics wearing a bikini. That's the rule, lol!

No worries, as far as I add some anabolic support I'll be better off than the last time.

I've started some Clen this week and will add an anabolic after blood results by this weekend too.
I am planning on waiting until after a Christmas party in first week of December. One last hurrah lol tho I intend to clean out my diet, add training days upto 6 days a week and add cardio to lean out as much as I can before I take DNP, to get most bang for my buck as the first few pounds are easy to loose.

About the pics, yeah not sure how I feel about going banana-hammock shopping by myself in a gay store lol (unless of course, Presser has one I can borrow) shorts just might have to do ;p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back