Ostarine Solo Log

On day 9 & going well, except I caught a damn cold. Doesn't matter cuz I'm gonna truck through it & keep going. Seen to many logs that stop becuase of sickness or injury & definitely ain't lettin that happen! Anyway, legs yesterday & arms today. Cardio continuing to get better! To me, so far, this is the most standout benefit of osta to this point. Obviously the increased cardio is helping me burn more, so I'd say I will probably start leaning out soon

Wooo!!! Not that it pertains to this log at all, but I got the igf! Stoked... if ya can't tell lol. Planning on stacking it with lgd. It's gonna be one buff ass rat!!

Gonna be my day off. Needing it for sure. Between work & 3 days at the gym, my shoulder is definitely feeling it today! The stuff definitely seems to help repair, but I can't be getting to out of hand, so I'm going back to 2 on 1 off at the gym

Good cardio warm-up before chest & back. Strength slightly going up from the stregth routine I been doing. Dropped a couple pounds since a couple weeks ago. I didn't say much before about the herniated disc I got in my neck last year cuz I was getting used to dealing with it, but I cannot believe it is not bothering me AT ALL! Crazy, but in a good way

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Been crazy busy the last 3 day's! Still making time for the weights though. Cardio still coming much easier & it looks like I am starting to lean out just a lil bit, but unfortunately I did not get bf% taken first, so I can't give ya actual #'s. Had a good day for sure! Energy was good & was plenty motivated for my workout. Still got the pain in the shoulder, but not as bad as originally & the strength routine I'm doing is not helping it. Neck is far better though! Might go a little lighter with dumbbell presses instead of barbell bench & maybe a a couple less sets. Haven't noticed any shut down yet

This is really great feedback on the Ostarine. Man you look huge in your pics. Keep up the log.

Thanks man! Logging everything that comes to mind & maybe I can get some pics where I'm pumped sometime. Don't want to show all my tats & need to figure out how to cover em. Might just do it like before

Appreciate the log daddio! Fantastic for newbies to read before they use!

No problem! It's been an honest review. It increases your cardio, while leaning ya out. It seems to have helped my neck more than my shoulder, which I am still fine with. Wasn't expecting a miracle lol. Again, I don't have the bf% #'s, but it appears what I have lost has been fat. Been 4 pounds so far with one week left

I think I will only be doing 3 weeks, which will be plenty of log for someone to read & maybe help them decide if they want to try it. I have a different supplement plan lined out that I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY & it will include lgd! I haven't had any noticeable shut down, so I will probably just take a short break before starting the stack

Took a much needed day off yesterday. Felt great at the gym today! I might sound like a broken record, but cardio still coming much easier! I decided to lay off the barbell bench for a while to give this shoulder a chance to recover. Did regular push-ups & one arm push-ups in it's place & loved how it felt! Some times it just works going back to basics. Neck still feeling much better than before

This will probably be one of my final reviews for the osta. "Rat" is about to get seriously swolled! At least I hope so. Going to be doing lgd & test e, so I thought this might be a good time to take a small break. Will save remaining osta for a bridge in the future probably. It is great for recovery, some injuries & most certainly for cardio! Again, though I don't have numbers to show as far as bf%, it appears I have trimmed down. Mc came through good & the prices are always right!

Just wanted to add one other thing in, since it is on my mind. If anyone new on here has ever got worried that they will not get legit product when ordering sarms or peptides & doesn't want to take that step, you will not have that problem with mc! I will admit that I have doubted them before & have ended up regretting it. They came through each time I ordered & I know for a fact that Presser takes his business very seriously! Everything I said in my review is a 100% true & have never reped for any company. They are gtg!

I have 2 brands of ostarine and I will be comparing them in the next few months.. Mc is one of the brands, I'm going to be tacking 30 mg of each brand and will be 2 months each. I actually have 7 months worth of ostarine so I should be good till after winter with couples of months between cycles.. getting ready for summer 2018

If your trying to get lean & have that much time, you should be good. I didn't notice shut down, but it might be good to have a mini pct on hand just in case

I used osta im cycle first time 5 years ago.
I used as bridge several times over the years and or as cruise on my trt. I like it after my blast. I take it last week of blast into trt cruise. It makes me feel like I never stop blast and don't know what it does with my trt dose but my sex drive gets kicked in like I just started blast except I stopped one in trt cruise and added ostarine at 25 mg.
I am really sold on it for this and this time I will go from blast straight into lgd then start osta thru my bloods. Ran it to bloods last time and was g2g.

Good cardio warm-up before chest & back. Strength slightly going up from the stregth routine I been doing. Dropped a couple pounds since a couple weeks ago. I didn't say much before about the herniated disc I got in my neck last year cuz I was getting used to dealing with it, but I cannot believe it is not bothering me AT ALL! Crazy, but in a good way

- - - Updated - - -

I have herniated disc in neck. I get pain that I can't look to see if a car is coming driving it gets so stiff.
Then other times its fantom pains in my shoulders and intoback of arms. I feel it in my dam shoulder until I start my vibrating massage thing and find the spot between shoulder and spin. Thing I am like Dame disc again.
I have thought this was my shoulder for two weeks weird first it was other shoulder then gone then Neck stuff.
Trt dr gave me Medrol in mid Jan knocked it out then other shoulder started. It's making workouts suffer but glad I just found where problem is coming from.
Putting it in traction tomorrow this gotta get better I got work to do without these nerve pains (fantom) at that!

Yeah, those neck issues are a big problem. I've learned to deal with the shoulder pain over the last few years, but I remember feeling like my neck was gonna snap when I got out of bed after I herniated that disc! Couldn't be more happy it's feeling better. Hope it stays that way

I hadn't thought about throwing it in with a cycle. Sounds like it really takes the ostarine up a notch. Might have to try that

I have herniated disc in neck. I get pain that I can't look to see if a car is coming driving it gets so stiff.
Then other times its fantom pains in my shoulders and intoback of arms. I feel it in my dam shoulder until I start my vibrating massage thing and find the spot between shoulder and spin. Thing I am like Dame disc again.
I have thought this was my shoulder for two weeks weird first it was other shoulder then gone then Neck stuff.
Trt dr gave me Medrol in mid Jan knocked it out then other shoulder started. It's making workouts suffer but glad I just found where problem is coming from.
Putting it in traction tomorrow this gotta get better I got work to do without these nerve pains (fantom) at that!

im with ya man, c4 to c7 need fusion at some point! Beef, great log daddio!!!

Back