Ostarine Solo Log

I have herniated disc in neck. I get pain that I can't look to see if a car is coming driving it gets so stiff.
Then other times its fantom pains in my shoulders and intoback of arms. I feel it in my dam shoulder until I start my vibrating massage thing and find the spot between shoulder and spin. Thing I am like Dame disc again.
I have thought this was my shoulder for two weeks weird first it was other shoulder then gone then Neck stuff.
Trt dr gave me Medrol in mid Jan knocked it out then other shoulder started. It's making workouts suffer but glad I just found where problem is coming from.
Putting it in traction tomorrow this gotta get better I got work to do without these nerve pains (fantom) at that!

Did u ever get the disc/s fixed? If so im curious how it went, as I need a fusion from c4-c7 , and havent gotten it done yet, I simply started training different got rid of all the excess weight which helped a lot.

Did u ever get the disc/s fixed? If so im curious how it went, as I need a fusion from c4-c7 , and havent gotten it done yet, I simply started training different got rid of all the excess weight which helped a lot.
No I did same.
Workout different, sleep on flat pillow instead of 2.
And carefully with over head and shoulder raises, especially reverse pec deck.
That too heave can pinch them up.
Tracking helps but I been pain free for 8 months I guess.
Been this way for 14-15 years

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Planning on running some more of this, after my surgery. Probably run it with the igf1 lr3 that I have left from earlier this year.

members looking for a sarm review , log, journal etc.. How long can I run ostarine mk 2866 and whats the highest dosage I can cycle.

Back