Powder Conversion Instructions

I will be taking these powder steroid conversion recipes, or home brew hormones lol, whatever you wana call it, and we will be organizing everything in a more orderly fashion. Make it much easier for everyone to find what they need provided its legal to do in your country!

We supply the 99% purity one steroids powders . If you need , please contact : i am a moron
- - - Updated - - -

Test Enanthate

Powder: 5 grams
Produces: 20 ml @ 250 mg/ml

Requirements:

• 5 grams testosterone enanthate
  • 15.25 ml sesame oil
  • Benzyl Alcohol 1ml 5% BA
  • Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
  • 18 or 20 gauge needles
  • Vial
  • Sterile Vial
  • Whatman sterile filter

Procedure:

• measure 5 grams of powder
  • place the powder in the vial
  • add BA to the vial
  • heat the oil in a suitable container in the oven to a minimum of 212 degrees F to sterilise it (it will likely be necessary to use slightly more oil than listed as you will not be able to utilise all of it)
  • add the oil to the vial but save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later
  • gently shake the vial.
  • reheat the mixture if necessary by placing the vial in a frying pan and place it on the eye of the stove
  • place an 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial and attach the Whatman sterile filter
  • place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure
  • draw out the solution with a syringe and run it though the Whatman filter
  • take the other syringe with 2 ml of oil (saved previously) and run it through the Whatman filter into the solution.

Generally EO is the primary carrier for high melting point drugs dosed at high concentrations (i.e. test p @ 200+mg/ml). Using the proportions of EO i have listed above sufficiently thins the viscosity, I dont see much point of using it as the primary carrier except for the high melting point/high concentration situations. not to mention it gets pricey.

How about ths description on carrier? Anyone pls give yr comments. Thanks!

recipe for premix sustanon?
300mg/m for 50Ml and 250mg/ml

And for dbol at 50mg/ml for 50ml

And Decca at 300mg/ml for 50ml

And anadrol 100mg/ml for 50ml
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back