Powder Conversion Instructions

It depens on mg/ml, but the percentages are the same:

3% super solvent (POLY80/peg300-400/mr T super solvent)
2% Ba
18 BB
Rest oil:

For example 100mg/ml, 200ml vial:

20gr powder
136 ml OIL
4ml BA
36ml BB
6ml Of solvent

hey presser just woundering if i could use the test enthanate recipe to make sus just buy switching the test E powder for sustanon cant find a recipe for sus cheers bro

no idea brutha, never got into making stuff, i would prolly blow myself up, however sust is a blend of 4 different testosterones, so im not sure how that would work, but ill bump this questions for someone who might know

You might be better off starting a new thread with this question as you'll get more help that way rather then have ur question hidden in this thread

Anybody gotta a recipe for tren a/mast p/test p (cut-mix) without EO?

Is it possible to make? if not, can i filter an eo-solution with a stericup with pvdf filter??

Start a new thread for your question so people see it and can reply

They have shut down the availability of the Tren Pellets, We figured about 20 mg of FinaPlex per pellet. Put the pellets in a clear plastic straw , sealed at both ends. Ive tried up to 5 pellets (that would equal 100 mg) and crush them to a fine powder. Do a through job. Then we put the powder in a 3cc syringe and drew some "Clear Alcohol" up into it. Just enough to dissolve it. Then put the whole syringe into a glass of hot water and heat the mixture. I put the needle up. Then pour som saseseed oil ino a shot glass and nuke it in the micowave about 30-45 seconds. Careful it will be hot. Then draw about 3cc of the hot oil into the mixture.After ththat - remove the needle and have the plunger pulled back as far as it can safely go and put the syringe (with no needle) into a glass , open end up and nuke it just enough so the mixture slightly bubbles. Put a NEW needle on it and let it cool then ZAP--put it where you sit down or in the quads. Tren (Fina Plex) shoud be administered every other day. It works and does not amortize to estrogen. The gains are fairly stable and do not diminish.I think it would be good though to use a bit of Test -maybe after the cycle.

They have shut down the availability of the Tren Pellets, We figured about 20 mg of FinaPlex per pellet. Put the pellets in a clear plastic straw , sealed at both ends. Ive tried up to 5 pellets (that would equal 100 mg) and crush them to a fine powder. Do a through job. Then we put the powder in a 3cc syringe and drew some "Clear Alcohol" up into it. Just enough to dissolve it. Then put the whole syringe into a glass of hot water and heat the mixture. I put the needle up. Then pour som saseseed oil ino a shot glass and nuke it in the micowave about 30-45 seconds. Careful it will be hot. Then draw about 3cc of the hot oil into the mixture.After ththat - remove the needle and have the plunger pulled back as far as it can safely go and put the syringe (with no needle) into a glass , open end up and nuke it just enough so the mixture slightly bubbles. Put a NEW needle on it and let it cool then ZAP--put it where you sit down or in the quads. Tren (Fina Plex) shoud be administered every other day. It works and does not amortize to estrogen. The gains are fairly stable and do not diminish.I think it would be good though to use a bit of Test -maybe after the cycle.

I never thought to use a straw back in the day, but it seems like a good idea now that i think about it,lol

hello brutus
so I have a report of an experience I had in making liquid stanozolol, was not something pleasant for committing some severe errors.
but I find that this forum muitoss of you know the right way to do, and if possible would like to take some questions.
1 - I started taking stanozolol 50g added the 2% benzyl alcohol and 20% benzyl benzoate, and as usual with distilled water as is normally done.
so what happened mixed all at once, what happened was that turned a white porridge and went stirring until dissolved, became a part floating like cotton, I was worried and went to see some documents to prepare and saw that lacked polysorbate 80, which is used as a solvent.
I know some people who say do know, told me that he has to have. I am already providing.
2 - say they have to leave resting for 3 days at least, this is true proceed?
3 - I wonder also how do the filtering process, the stanozolol tried passing the syringe filter what happened was that the only water filter passed and stanozolol was filtering.
how is the filtering of stanozolol? it is made after the rest period of 3 days?
Thank you brothers'm very grateful for the clarifications
I'm waiting, thanks!
follows some photos below!

Hi, I read most of the posts in this thread but didnt find any complete recipe for making WATER based winny. I was wondering if someone out there has a complete recipe. Thanks!

Winny : 50mg/mL X 20mL in Distilled Water NO PEG--

-1 gram Winstrol (winny) hormone (X 0.75 = 0.75mL displacement)

-18% BB = 3.6mL

-2% BA = 0.4mL

-PS80 = 0.5mL

-DISTILLED Water: 14.75mL

Procedures:
Combine Winstrol (winny) hormone, BA, BB andPS80.Heat until CLEAR.
Let solution cool until its warm/hot but not scalding hot.
Filter into your sterile vial.

With a NEW filter, filter in your DISTILLED Water as fast as you wish.

**SHAKE THE HELL OUT IF IT!!
Let it site for 3 days and you will see the Winstrol (winny) sperate out and fall to the bottom of the vial.
You can use it right away if you wish.

Back