Powder Conversion Instructions

Flex i just got my test base in and im gonna go with the low ba and more bb. ill let ya know how it comes out for me........slinger.

ps.who is that in your avatar flex ?.

slinger said:
Flex i just got my test base in and im gonna go with the low ba and more bb. ill let ya know how it comes out for me........slinger.

ps.who is that in your avatar flex ?.
sounds good. please do!

my avatar is me, if it was the hge ass white guy that made ronnie look like a girl, that photo was photoshopped.

I made some test base at 2%ba and 15%bb at 100mg/ml. At first was doin 2 to 3 cc at a time and was getting a big welt from it...so just did 1 cc at a time and got some minor swelling but its nothin, one wouldnt be able to tell ya injected there....It gels up a bit on me but just heat er up a bit before use..ya i thought that pic was photo shop.........................slinger.

Crimsonsweat said:
hey any recipes out there for masteron, primo and the like?
I also have a good one for drol and dbol that wok well.
3%ba nd 15%bb courtesy of kitchen chemist. i dont know about primo though

make the powder

i need to know how to make all of it. where do i go, or who can i learn how to make the powder, the oil and everything? i don't understand these conversion kits. i just ordered one but i think it's going to be useless to me, because i need to get the powder first. can anyone tell me where to start on my roid making quest. i am taking a chemistry coarse at present.

YOU ARE ASKING FOR A SOURCE- THAT IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD- AT ALL!!!!!
If you are a taking a chemistry course(not coarse), then you should be familiar with these elements. ASK FOR A SOURCE AGAIN, AND YOU WILL BE GONE- NO EXCEPTIONS. I normally don't give people second chances, but I am hoping you will understand and adhere to our rules- everyone else does.

Solidified Cyp

Hey Man I Just Made My First Batch Of Cyp. It Looks Great Until You Draw Some Of It Out. 30 Minutes Later I Solidifies In The Bottle. What The Hell, Is It Ruined

It's crashed. Are you sure it's test cyp that you got?
Did you measure it right? If it's more cyp and less oil than the recipe it will crash. Try putting it in a cup of hot water. It should melt again and you can use it. If you like you can open the bottle, add more oil, and re-filter into a new bottle and then it won't crash anymore.

i was gonna make two things of test en. 20ml/250mgs. got 10grams.

gonna do the two sepereate 5gram conversions....got BA and BB.

usings grapeseed oil...wtf......why did this shit start going so bold..lmao,,sorry guys.

[font=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Testosterone Enanthate Recipe[/font]

5 grams Test E. raw powder hormone (scale)

3ml=15% BB (benzyl Benzoate)

0.40 ml= 2%BA (Benzyl Alcohol)

12.85ml Grapeseed Oil

2, 10cc syringe

3, 3cc syringe

20cc sterile vial

200ml beaker

Glass stirring rod

18 and 20 gage needles

muffin baking pan

Oven, ..Pan,.. Distilled water

Alcohol

Weigh 5 grams of Test E. (scale)

Use a 3cc syringe to measure out 0.40ml BA this =(2%) BA ..Benzyl Alcohol

Use a 3cc syringe to store 3ml of BB (benzyl Benzoate)

Use two 10cc syringes and measure out 20.00ml of Grapeseed oil.

Clean muffin pan and place all 20ml into one of the cups of the muffin pan.

Heat oil at 250-275 F for 20-30 minutes in oven.

Use two new 10cc syringes and withdraw all the oil from the heated pan.

Inject 12.85ml of “cooled down GS oil”, into your beaker. Mix Test E., BB, and BA, with oil.

Save 2ml of oil in a syringe for later.

• Gently stir or swirl around the solution in the beaker.., or a use a glass stirring rod.

You can create a warm bath by placing a pot on the stove with warm water (not boiling) in it and gently swirling beaker, or stirring in solution in warm water.

Warm and shake and swirl and mix with rod till, solution is clear looking.

Take sterile 20ml vial and place 18 gaugue pin in sterile vial.

Attach what .45 filter to pin in sterile syringe.

Place another pin through sterile vial to relieve pressure. 20G

Place new pin(18G) on 10cc syringe and draw out 20ml of solution and take off pin.

Place syringe on top of Whatman .45 (10cc)filter with pin on bottom, and filter 20ml solution into your 20ml sterile vial.

Watch for “crash”...crystallization of hormone in solution.

Should be 20ml\250mg Testosterone Enanthate.

• ....blast away at me and correct all the errrors i made!

Hey guys I'm sure someone already asked, but what are the ratios for BA and oil to make tren using the pellets method?? I've always just bought the kits and it seems everyone suggests just making your own......Feel free to PM as well.......>Thanks in advance!!!

How to make isocaproate?

Was wondering if Anyone knows how to make isocaproate. Please let me know having a hard time finding it

Was wondering if Anyone knows how to make isocaproate. Please let me know having a hard time finding it

your better off STARTING A NEW THREAD BRO ASKING THIS QUESTION. This way everyone will see your question, rather then it being hidden in this thread and not getting you any replys, so please start a new thread and im sure you will get the help you need brutha

WELCOME TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY!

Back