Squidfarkens journey from fat blowfish into something vaguely sexy haha

Also even if your objective is to lose bodyfat it seems like 2000 calories / day isn't enough. I would check with 3J in the diet and nutrition forum.

Also even if your objective is to lose bodyfat it seems like 2000 calories / day isn't enough. I would check with 3J in the diet and nutrition forum.

Haha but I have a secret weapon! Clen n t3 coming next week!
Should drop into the mid 80s on fist cycle if past experience is anything to go by.
Maybe another one after that depending on results. Then train natty for a couple months and track progress.
Then sus cycle.

Your in Luck Squid my man, 3J is up for a little pro bono diet helping

tmp_569-Screenshot_20160819-124321-1279473023.jpg
tmp_569-Screenshot_20160819-1243501712187805.jpg

That's my macros and nutrients from Monday. Was quite a fish heavy day though so fats and protein were up.
Didnt feel hungry all day though. Probably should've snuck in some carbs preworkout but still felt plenty energetic enough for gym.
Going to gym 3-4 times a week atm. Not much cardio at this stage, lifting has my heart rate increased and me sweating my arse off pretty much the whole time I'm there anyways.
Feeling pretty good right now, and proud of the changes I've made so far. Hopefully by my new daughters first bday I'll be looking quite good and feeling healthy.
Due for another blood test in 2 and a half months so will see if the dietary changes and supplements have worked or need more tweaking.
Any advice is welcome.

A general meal plan for my day is
Breakfast :
45g muesli
100g yoghurt
Dash of milk to stop it glugging up
Protein shake w/water

Lunch:
120g tin tuna
Dash of vinegar
20g cheddar cheese
Salad mix
Capsicum
Red onion
Sometimes in a sandwich on multigrain bread or on 4 cruskits

Dinner:
Either my 180g chilli garlic chicken and 100g broccoli
Or home-made turkey chorizo Chipotle chilli
Or whatever my missus has cooked - usually non diet related foods like sausages and veg, braised steak and onion pie,
roast chicken and veg. That sort of thing.

Between meals:
My chilli garlic chicken and broccoli (usually between breakfast and lunch)
Almond, cashew, pepita, pumpkin seed mix (sometimes over yoghurt)
Protein shake.
65g tin of tuna with vinegar.
Coffee or tea -white with 1 teaspoon of sugar per cup. (usually 2-3 cups a day)

Once a week I'll have a square of lindt 70% dark chocolate as a cheat/reward for not being a fat shit.
Between 3-4l of water a day.

Logging it all in my fitness app.

Last edited:
Also have been cooking in coconut oil this last week and buying a blender today to make some protein shakes of my own.

LEG DAY TODAY YEAHHHH BUDDY!

Did some Pb's today:
Squat 110kg x 4
Deadlift 135kg x 1- went to go again but grip blew out halfway through the lift.
Went 175kg but grip blew out straight away.
I reckon 175 isn't far off if I improve my grip strength and get some lifting straps.
Fairly proud of my achievements so far after sitting on my arse for so long haha.

Started clenbuterol and t3 cycle last night. 75 mcg of clen and 50 mcg of t3 sides were there but I managed to fall asleep on it.
Upping to 100mcg of clen today and 50 mcg of t3. See how I feel.

So... Progress report!
I've decided on a new lifting regime.
Focusing on Deadlift, squat and to a lesser extent benching. Doing isolation movements to bring up my weak muscles/groups.
Isolating and blasting twice a week: biceps, triceps, pecs and rear delts as they are lagging behind my legs and back.
Last workout was
Deadlifts:
100kg x 8 reps
120 x 8
140 x 5
150 x 4
160 x 2
Squats
100 kg x 8 reps
110 x 6
120 x 4
100 x 6
Then worked out biceps, triceps pecs and rear delts until I couldn't move my arms anymore.
Felt damn good and I think I'll stick with this format for awhile with some added exercises later on

Last edited:
Cycled off clen atm, was taking 165 mcg a day and sides were disappearing. Will cycle back on in a couple weeks. I lost 4 kg overall and definitely have leaned out a bit.
Weight is starting to go back up but still leaning out now. Started sus 250 cycle on Friday and feeling good right now :D

Are you still on the t3? Also was it research chemical clen. Reason I ask after 3 days on research chemical clenbuterol I can go up to 200mcg with zero affects. Even if taking benadryl. Could just be the company. Seems tough to find one that's products are consistently good, year after year.

Sorry I've been a bit slack with the updates lately lads and ladettes, been flat out with work, gym and home life lol.
Currently on 4th week of 750mg/week sus250 and 2nd week of 20mg dbol caps. Doing 2 caps a day Monday to Friday atm, should I just do them 7 days a week instead?
Definitely have seen strength and muscle endurance increases and weight has gone up to 98-99kg and leaner than I was at 94. Hoping to get up to 105 and relatively lean by the end of cycle.
Pretty happy with progress so far!
Getting itchy/sensitive nips on and off the last couple weeks, I have oral letrozole 2.5mg/ml which I have been taking when I get moody and nips get sensitive. Should I just run a low dose constantly or only use when sides flare up?

Glad to see your still at it but WOW you jumped on a pretty strong cycle. How did the t3 and clen go?

As far as your questions...I would be running the dbol daily. How long are you gonna take it 8 weeks? On the letrozole I would use .5 - 1 mg per day until the end of your cycle.

Haha all or nothing brutha :-D
Was just going to run dbol until I run out of caps, I'd have 3-4 weeks left at 2/7 days a week.
No worries bro I'll try a week of 0.5 mg a day and see how sides go. Letro is supposed to be pretty powerful as far as Ai goes yeah?
Had my sisters wedding on the weekend just gone, nearly started blubbering like a little girl so definitely need to up my Ai hahahahahahah

Last edited:
Back