Sustonon 250!!

Mrbigz

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I've been getting asked alot from these Ol' school guys in their 40-50's about sauce! They for some reason love that test blend over any other. When it hit the scene back in the day every one wanted it. I personally think sauce wasn't all cracked up to what every one made it out to be.

I was never told about the effects of test blood level spike up and down and what it could do to the body. My point is when I was running it, it gave me the worst acne I've ever had. No one told me you had to inject it every other day to maintain blood levels. And get the best results.

I've been getting asked alot from these Ol' school guys in their 40-50's about sauce! They for some reason love that test blend over any other. When it hit the scene back in the day every one wanted it. I personally think sauce wasn't all cracked up to what every one made it out to be.

I was never told about the effects of test blood level spike up and down and what it could do to the body. My point is when I was running it, it gave me the worst acne I've ever had. No one told me you had to inject it every other day to maintain blood levels. And get the best results.

yep, I'm still amazed to hear guys using it once a week lol. I get tired of repeating myself on it but i guess if someone can't use the search feature here then they deserve whatever sides they get lol

I fully agree! Sust is a roller coaster ride of hormone levels. Which in turn causes acne and a lot of sides. It's probably the worst blend out. Idk y anyone uses it. Unless u inject eod

There was a day I liked sust. But I'd rather some prop or test E along with some tren and mast. Of course the igf and hgh are also great additions. Everyone reacts a lot differently so I can see why a lot love sust.

I've used Sust before with no issues. I did E3d and Every 5th day before depending on what was going with it.

Test E or cyp I think would be healthier yes healthier to take, keep blood levels consistant. Part of doing supplements is becoming more healthy, skin should look flawless, not broken out. Well being, and body functions should be top notch!
Sustanon was the worst for me. I even would feel some what lethargic.

I have recently experienced some acne due to my cycle. At 54 years old it was a bit strange having my better half tell me I was a bit broke out.

Why sus is so popular is beyond me... I perfer test p personally. I just feel sus is too many esters correct me if I'm wrong.

Many like it because you get the immediate hit of the prop, and then the benefit of the long esters when they kick in.

Why not use a prop Test E blend? I jump all my cycles w/ short esters now... short cycles just test P... Long cycles Test E w/ 4 weeks test P... I love it don't even need oral (I use them anyway)

Yeah I don't get the whole sus thing. To many different releasing esters. I do like the idea of one long and one short though separately. Like 250 test E every week, and 300 test p like 75mg eod. Just time them on the same day. I just pinn the test p or a every other day with the igf in a slin pin, and with the test e on that day with a normal pinn. Only comes out to like 1 extra pinn a week if any at all. I'm lucky with acne. My lats get it a little. Just fucking wash your face amap. Sitting in the sauna helps clean my pores out too. Your skin aka epidermis is the biggest organ in the body... gotta keap it clean.

Last edited:
Dumb ? is the skin normally think in those spots 4 everyone? bc I have 300 30g pins that I bought (incredible price $32) but I really hate the bigger pins my skins concrete after a few weeks of pinning (Scar tissue??) I presume u backload the prop too?

Back