Synthetek Now Ships Domestically in EUROPE!

Right now if your order is $300 or above you get to pick a free product out of everything synthetek sell. So buy 3 syntherol and get 1 free as an example. When you order please mention what product you want in the comments section.

You can also use my code ELVIA1023 for 5% off your order on top of the order over $300 offer :)

Even 1 bottle of syntherol is enough to see some results. Obviously more is needed over time. But even 2ml ed in your bi-ceps should add size and fullness and if you inject it correctly can increase vascularity.

I am about to take 5IU slin, 2.5ml synthetine and 2.5 syntheselen. That is gonna be an incredible pre workout cocktail :D

My preworkout stack today :)

353e0yt.jpg

Check out my log for the high dosed synthetine, syntheselen and slin experiment I will be doing over the next week :)

the insulin should real help transport the other products well, I'm not familiar with the GAT product though

Exactly. That's the plan anyway and so far it is going great. I have actually just started a high dosed experiment in my log with synthetine, slin and syntheselen. The GAT product is just a pre workout powder to give me energy etc. I am disappointed with the Nitraflex but it's ok. I love my pre workouts :)

Syntheselen, what is the dosing protocol and also taken IM ?

thanks

The dosing protocol is the same as synthetine so 1ml for every 25kg or 55 pounds. For most 2ml twice per day would be great. Many just like to go with one shot pre workout though. Syntheselen can hurt some people so I receommend dosing it IM in your glutes. Although today I have done 3ml in my bi-cep and delt with no issues at all. It sometimes stings a little for 20 mins but always goes away.

HEY BRO, OUT OF CURIOSITY WHATS SYNTHETEKS BIGGEST SELLER RIGHT NOW?

HEY BRO, OUT OF CURIOSITY WHATS SYNTHETEKS BIGGEST SELLER RIGHT NOW?

I asked this the other week and Big A said Syntherol.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the Xmas Sale :)

Synthetek XMAS SALE - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

For the month of December, buy any 2 products and get a 3rd product for FREE!

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and FREE product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

-buy 2 products get 1 Free
-buy 4 products get 2 Free
-buy 6 products get 3 Free.

This offer will expire on the last day of December 2015.

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
*FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

*This offer is on our liquid products only.

*Standard shipping fees apply

My new stack is syntherol, synthetine, synthelamin and synthergine. Check out my log to see how I get on with everything. 2016 is going to be my best year in the gym. 20 inch arms and calves are my goals for 2016 :)

Use code ELVIA1023 for 5% off your order and in the process help fund my synthetek log. Thanks :)
Hey bro that fat loss stack you think that is safe for women or men only? Also I might have a few questions about the syntherol for myself,and I was wondering if it was okay to message you if you questions I had?

the little big guy!!

Hey bro that fat loss stack you think that is safe for women or men only? Also I might have a few questions about the syntherol for myself,and I was wondering if it was okay to message you if you questions I had?

the little big guy!!

Good to hear from you. I just replied to your pm. I sometimes have issues on this site and it goes slow so I don't check my pm's everyday but I will from now on. The fat loss stack is great for men or women. Nothing will effect sex hormones so there will be no issues for women at all. Synthetine and/or syntheselen are really popular with women who are prepared to inject.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to say if anyone has a question or wants a syntherol protocol just post in the thread or write me a pm and I will get back to you asap.

Back