Synthetek Now Ships Domestically in EUROPE!

well no shit, good for them, they should make that a bigger selling point in my humble opinion

well no shit, good for them, they should make that a bigger selling point in my humble opinion

Definitely. I would say 8/10 customers (or more) are from the US. That's my guess anyway. They are just trying to promote the European service as it's new. I would have created a US thread but just didn't want to spam the board too much.

Spend $300 - Get FREE Product!

For a Limited time only, if your order total is $300 or greater, we will throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE!

To claim this offer simply place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE in the comments field of the purchase page.

It's that easy!

Be quick as this offer is not ongoing and is subject to change/stop at anytime.

Check them out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!​

Use code ELVIA1023 for 5% off your order and in the process help fund my synthetek log. Thanks :)
I got a question for you brother? would one bottle of Syntherol be enough for my pecs for a 30 day cycle?

the little big guy!!

I got a question for you brother? would one bottle of Syntherol be enough for my pecs for a 30 day cycle?

the little big guy!!

Generally one bottle is enough to see it's effectiveness and guys will usually order more. But for chest I would say no as it's a big muscle. They recommend 9 injections per pec everyday to keep it even. Even if you done 6 at 0.5ml that is 6ml per day so 42ml for the week. Then 1ml would be 12ml per day and 84ml for the 2nd week and you have already gone over 1 bottle. I think 3 bottles would be the minimal amount to make sure you get a good chest cycle. The good thing is if you get 3 bottles of syntherol as it is over $300 they send you a 4th bottle free. So I would recommend doing that.

Now for the likes of bi-ceps even 2ml per day in the peak would be a decent cycle. That would mean 1 bottle lasts 25 days for both arms. So 1 bottle is enough for bi-ceps or tri-ceps or if you want to try your rear, side or front delt. Calves should be ok too. But chest or quads I would say no and try and get the 4 for 3 if you can and that way you can do it properly.

For a Limited time only, if your order total is $300 or greater, we will throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE!

To claim this offer simply place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE in the comments field of the purchase page.

It's that easy!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!​

It's that easy!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Back