Tax refund tricks??? (turbo tax)

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Anyone have any good ideas for this tax season?

Last year I was able to claim a few college courses, and claiming the books was the most beneficial, as well as Continuing Education Credit, as well as my Professional license fees.

I was trying to figure out how to claim my vehicle last year and I think the final result was I ended up claiming my cheaper car, I know you can only claim 1 car per return only one time for that vehicle, and it is supposed to be the car's worth not what you paid for it.
I also claimed clothes for work, and shoes
Medical we were under the minimum
We still only got back 30% of what we put in, and we both claim 0.

This year I also got a form for donating to habitat for humanities, don't know if there is a max deduction for that though.

Also couldn't claim kid care bc it's to an unemployed relative, but there must be way to do this still w/o screwing the person for not claiming the money they made, anyone know how hat's done?

Anyone have any good ideas for this tax season?

Last year I was able to claim a few college courses, and claiming the books was the most beneficial, as well as Continuing Education Credit, as well as my Professional license fees.

I was trying to figure out how to claim my vehicle last year and I think the final result was I ended up claiming my cheaper car, I know you can only claim 1 car per return only one time for that vehicle, and it is supposed to be the car's worth not what you paid for it.
I also claimed clothes for work, and shoes
Medical we were under the minimum
We still only got back 30% of what we put in, and we both claim 0.

This year I also got a form for donating to habitat for humanities, don't know if there is a max deduction for that though.

Also couldn't claim kid care bc it's to an unemployed relative, but there must be way to do this still w/o screwing the person for not claiming the money they made, anyone know how hat's done?

I dont fuck around with my taxes bro, i go to a professional accounted/tax guy not that h&r block shit and dont play games with trying to squeeze out deductions! If anything I make sure i pay more then im suppose to, No BS. I just don't want any red flags, the old man always looks at me like i have 4 eyes, but I've been audited and had to make payments for a while so now I dont fuck around with Uncle Sam

I dont fuck around with my taxes bro, i go to a professional accounted/tax guy not that h&r block shit and dont play games with trying to squeeze out deductions! If anything I make sure i pay more then im suppose to, No BS. I just don't want any red flags, the old man always looks at me like i have 4 eyes, but I've been audited and had to make payments for a while so now I dont fuck around with Uncle Sam

this is one more thing that's bs. I love how there are people out there that believe 50% of americans don't pay taxes lol what a joke. I should get back at least 75% not this 30% bs, and if I am paying out 70% in taxes I should have free medical and dental. Always getting fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

they have an audit table on turbo tax and I am always in the green btw

this is one more thing that's bs. I love how there are people out there that believe 50% of americans don't pay taxes lol what a joke. I should get back at least 75% not this 30% bs, and if I am paying out 70% in taxes I should have free medical and dental. Always getting fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

they have an audit table on turbo tax and I am always in the green btw

lol, well when the IRS comes calling to Audit you, make sure you tell them you were "in the green" for auditing with turbo tax lol

lol, well when the IRS comes calling to Audit you, make sure you tell them you were "in the green" for auditing with turbo tax lol
I pay for the audit protection too, who knows how well that works though. People here say Canada may have free medical but they get taxed 42% blah blah blah, I got taxed and paid out way more with copays and surgeries, and medications, and dental visits, combined with insurance than 42%

I pay for the audit protection too, who knows how well that works though. People here say Canada may have free medical but they get taxed 42% blah blah blah, I got taxed and paid out way more with copays and surgeries, and medications, and dental visits, combined with insurance than 42%

well lets hope you never have to find out brutha, it aint fun and if they get ya and you make a payment plan, you have no idea how much interest accrues! Its nuts, and on top of interest, they hit ya with payment plan fees, and on top of that they charge you $4 every time you wanna pay with a credit card each month,lol, long story short, IRS is nothing to fuck with

With every year that goes by I just love this place more and more.... All the actions contradict what this country is supposed to be about, and it just continually gets more apparent

I pay a CPA to do my stuff just to lessen the blow at the end as much as possible. This year we did a lot of charitable contributions which felt good plus will help me in the end too.

its not that 50% don't pay taxes, its that some people may pay in very little or nothing and then claim 3 kids on their tax return and get $13k back, then the gov. is minus $13k off that one person.

I pay a CPA to do my stuff just to lessen the blow at the end as much as possible. This year we did a lot of charitable contributions which felt good plus will help me in the end too.

smart man!! I ALMOST SHIT MYSELF the first time i paid my guy as i didnt ask how much he charged and got me and wife done seperatly and it was $250 EACH, but i dont trust those fast food tax places so it was worth it

smart man!! I ALMOST SHIT MYSELF the first time i paid my guy as i didnt ask how much he charged and got me and wife done seperatly and it was $250 EACH, but i dont trust those fast food tax places so it was worth it

I only used HR Block or similar when I first started working but I'd rather get close to nothing back or owe a little than get a chunk of change in the end from a return.

In a perfect scenario you should not get any money back. If you get money back that means the Govt over taxed you and made interest off your money all year.

I would not advocate tax fraud by lying about deductions. I do not want to have the IRS fucking with me. I do not want to have to go to jail because i got audited and had to shoot a bunch of Jack Booted Thug IRS agents.

I have been doing my taxes for 30 years, you want to pay less, put more in an IRA, the max . Last year my tax return was 150 pages. Crazy huh, it happens when you trade for a living.

in the court of law you are suppose to be innocent until proven guilty...not when it comes to taxes, unless you can prove your deductions they want their money (which is really your money)

BUT when they got caught earlier this year wasting our money they couldn't show proof of their spending's, yet they expect us to show proof for 4 years (or is it 6 now???)

and now you have Obamacare...did you know that the first number that they wanted the public to call was 1-800-318-2596

on the key pad that translate to 1-800-F (1) UCK YO

I had a run in with the IRS years ago and they scared the shit out of me. The guy actually told me that they could do
whatever they wanted, even if illegal and what was I going to do. They are supposed to be softer and gentler these days
after people were commiting suicide and leaving notes blaming IRS years back but Im not chancing it. I get taxed on
every penny I make and taxed again when I spend it. Look at your cell phone bill (Im in calif.) the fees and taxes are
downright funny. dont get me started lol

In a perfect scenario you should not get any money back. If you get money back that means the Govt over taxed you and made interest off your money all year.

I would not advocate tax fraud by lying about deductions. I do not want to have the IRS fucking with me. I do not want to have to go to jail because i got audited and had to shoot a bunch of Jack Booted Thug IRS agents.

In a perfect world we wouldn't get taxed 13k throughout the year though. We both claim 0 so it i like a savings acct
As for the deductions I am not lying about anything, I just wanted to know if anyone knows of something else to deduct that is not typical

- - - Updated - - -

and now you have Obamacare...did you know that the first number that they wanted the public to call was 1-800-318-2596

on the key pad that translate to 1-800-F (1) UCK YO

haha no way! I dont have the affordable healthcare, I have same insurance which has always been a complete fucking

mcgaret;649048[B said:
]I had a run in with the IRS years ago and they scared the shit out of me. The guy actually told me that they could do
whatever they wanted, even if illegal and what was I going to do. They are supposed to be softer and gentler these days
after people were commiting suicide and leaving notes blaming IRS years back but Im not chancing it[/B]. I get taxed on
every penny I make and taxed again when I spend it. Look at your cell phone bill (Im in calif.) the fees and taxes are
downright funny. dont get me started lol

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you need to delve into that a little for me

Back