Tax refund tricks??? (turbo tax)

Metal I agree. There should be ZERO income tax on wages.

why don't they just have sales tax and be done with it? states such as TN and FL do

no instead they had income tax with brackets to make sure that the middle class stays the middle class

why don't they just have sales tax and be done with it? states such as TN and FL do

no instead they had income tax with brackets to make sure that the middle class stays the middle class

FL has income tax, as well as tax and tag transfer on a vehicle that has been taxed 5 times already, it's bullshit.
This I never understood.
The original owner of a car pays taxes on 40k, they sell it 2 years later so it gets taxed again at 32k, than a few years later it gets sold again for 23k and gets taxed on 23k, 10 years later it gets sold for 8k than in 4 years after that for 2k.......
This means a State charges a 40k car taxes for a $105,000 car,
which at even 7% is $7350 on a 40k car which is 18.37% going just to tax, get fucking real with this shit.
The IRS wasn't even supposed to be permanent as well as income tax to fight the Spaniards lol now not only are they still around they make and break all the rules.
Why don't people who go crazy kill the heads of these division instead of themselves or innocent people?

Fuck, if you want the most you can get back from the IRS, have an IRS employee do it. My ex's dad worked there and he always managed to get me more back on my taxes than my CPA. I was young back then and didn't make much, but he always got me back at least a couple hundred more than when my CPA did them, I don't know why or how, but I never complained

FL has income tax, as well as tax and tag transfer on a vehicle that has been taxed 5 times already, it's bullshit.
This I never understood.
The original owner of a car pays taxes on 40k, they sell it 2 years later so it gets taxed again at 32k, than a few years later it gets sold again for 23k and gets taxed on 23k, 10 years later it gets sold for 8k than in 4 years after that for 2k.......
This means a State charges a 40k car taxes for a $105,000 car,
which at even 7% is $7350 on a 40k car which is 18.37% going just to tax, get fucking real with this shit.
The IRS wasn't even supposed to be permanent as well as income tax to fight the Spaniards lol now not only are they still around they make and break all the rules.
Why don't people who go crazy kill the heads of these division instead of themselves or innocent people?

Yeah I dont understand paying Tax on Vehicles repeatedly! 2 years ago in 2011 We found a great deal on my wifes Car, for sale by owner, it was a Nissan Altima 2009 with 23k miles, it was and still is in MINT condition, maxed out. Anyhow we had to pay Taxes on it which is bullshit considering the original owner already paid taxes on it, but the worse part was we got such a great deal on it as the owner was hurting for money and we paid cash, that when we paid the taxes on the car, the state sent my wife a letter stating we owed more taxes on the car accusing us of Lying about how much we paid for the car because the blue book value was nearly 4k more then what we actually paid for the car, Its un fucking real to be honest, its bad enough they double, and triple dip on taxing a car every time its sold, but to then demand you pay taxes on the blue book value is bullshit!

I had a run in with the IRS years ago and they scared the shit out of me. The guy actually told me that they could do
whatever they wanted, even if illegal and what was I going to do. They are supposed to be softer and gentler these days
after people were commiting suicide and leaving notes blaming IRS years back but Im not chancing it. I get taxed on
every penny I make and taxed again when I spend it. Look at your cell phone bill (Im in calif.) the fees and taxes are
downright funny. dont get me started lol

Yes the IRS did try and soften their image some years back due to what you set forth above. Not so much anymore. My wife and her ex got hit for $1.7 million by the IRS, but negotiated for less than half that.

Yes the IRS did try and soften their image some years back due to what you set forth above. Not so much anymore. My wife and her ex got hit for $1.7 million by the IRS, but negotiated for less than half that.

thats a boatload of dough, They came after me over 12k$ so i could imagine owing them that much money

Yeah I dont understand paying Tax on Vehicles repeatedly! 2 years ago in 2011 We found a great deal on my wifes Car, for sale by owner, it was a Nissan Altima 2009 with 23k miles, it was and still is in MINT condition, maxed out. Anyhow we had to pay Taxes on it which is bullshit considering the original owner already paid taxes on it, but the worse part was we got such a great deal on it as the owner was hurting for money and we paid cash, that when we paid the taxes on the car, the state sent my wife a letter stating we owed more taxes on the car accusing us of Lying about how much we paid for the car because the blue book value was nearly 4k more then what we actually paid for the car, Its un fucking real to be honest, its bad enough they double, and triple dip on taxing a car every time its sold, but to then demand you pay taxes on the blue book value is bullshit!

for a while now they have been talking about doing away with all cash money and just having gov. issued debt cards... that way everything can be taxed right off the bat...I loan you $100 dollars it gets taxed...you pay it back to me...it get's taxed

wtf! I never have heard that, fuck that letter, if an owner wants to sell a car for a dollar that is up to them. I have bought and sold many cars where the price is skewed on the paper to help the buyer on taxes

- - - Updated - - -

must be some rich mofo's

- - - Updated - - -

for a while now they have been talking about doing away with all cash money and just having gov. issued debt cards... that way everything can be taxed right off the bat...I loan you $100 dollars it gets taxed...you pay it back to me...it get's taxed

if they do this we seriously all need to move out of this country and when there is no one left that gives a fuck about this place it can be ruled by another country and we can move back

Back