The Dude's IGF Comeback

So the pic is blurry, but I think it gives you guys an opinion of how this stuff is working for me... that's one of my new 3xl Under Armour shirts... so far this stuff is working better for me than Anadrol or dbol. I feel really good. Yes I'm clearly holding some water, but look at that pic compared to the bathroom pic!
I think the most impressive part is that I am taking the exact same AAS and dose that I have been for 18 months..

yep u blew the fuck up! as for ur taking the same ammount of steroids, wel the igf-1 lr3 as you know but maybe some dont, will help you get more out of the same dose, so your getting more receptor uptake, as for the ligandrol, well, i think we have a real winner on our hands, between igf-1 lr3 and ligandrol, you can really add muscle and stay lean

yep u blew the fuck up! as for ur taking the same ammount of steroids, wel the igf-1 lr3 as you know but maybe some dont, will help you get more out of the same dose, so your getting more receptor uptake, as for the ligandrol, well, i think we have a real winner on our hands, between igf-1 lr3 and ligandrol, you can really add muscle and stay lean

Exactly. I think IGF is very misunderstood by alot of the newer guys. Many people seem to think it's the next step once you're doing massive cycles, but the truth couldn't be more different. It makes much smaller doses work better than larger doses... less side effects and substantially better muscle growth. I really wish I could find the pic I took when I first joined this site before I had ever used MC IGF... I was already doing 1g a week of test and had been taking AAS for at least 6 or 7 years. Once I added in the IGF my physique totally changed. I went from muscular beach body to bodybuilder. The shit is amazing.. and you get the benefit of ALWAYS looking better since you are walking around with permanent pumps.
On a side note I have a buddy that is a rep for a peptide company. We were talking the other day and I mentioned I was finally getting back on MC IGF. He told me that all the IGF his company had gotten recently seemed to be... not so good... that really stood out to me... I can honestly say I've never had anything but awesome results from MC IGF. I think that's a huge reason why alot of people don't comprehend what good IGF can do... they aren't all the same... not even close... don't waste your time, money, or enthusiasm on bunk IGF. I probably used 10 bottles from 5 different companies before finding MC... I'll never use anything else. To be quite frank... from what I am seeing... the results from MC IGF have been much better than the results I'm seeing other guys get with generic GH... it's really a no brainer... I know I hype on MC IGF alot, but if those pics don't show you why than I don't know what else can.
Taking today off.... I've had some amazing workouts and I need some rest. I've still got a massive upper and now lower body pump. I feel amazing. I have some errands to run today so I'm going to try to get caught up on things so I can focus on training tomorrow and have another bad ass workout. I'm going to give it one more week before I get on the scale. It's never good news in my opinion. If I'm light I'll feel frail... if I'm heavy I will feel fat... I hate the scale..

Today started with a stout kick in the balls. Spent a couple hours putting HID's in the truck. Got to the gym and found out one of the Foglights came out and was gone. I'm going to have to drill some holes into the bumper to zip tie the ballasts. The 30lb double sided tape apparently couldn't hold 6oz...
I was able to use nearly 50 lbs more on the incline Hammer for my 20 rep set. Something I don't think I've ever been able to do. I was literally stronger on every exercise... including my 7 sets at the end. I was even stronger training calves which is very rare since I train them 3 times a week. What really suprised me on chest is that I am doing site injections in my pecs to even them out. I have an uneven bone structure under my right pec which makes it look smaller. Most people don't notice unless I point it out and I'm very lean but it's bothered me for years. That being said site injections usually make me MUCH weaker. While I could certainly feel the tightness, I was super strong and didn't feel like I was pushing it at all. I've cut down on my cardio a bit since I'm eating cleaner and my workouts are longer. 25 minutes on training days is about all I can handle. I upped the ephedrine which is helping out with the lethargy. Im undecided if the extra volume and effort is wearing me out or if it's something else. I'm going to weight myself next week. I think that should give me some time to even out.

I just realized this after getting a few more messages to reschedule Dr appointments. I was having problems with right right arm losing strength due to another damaged disk and they were working out the details to schedule another surgery... I haven't had any weakness or really any problems in about a week. Chest is normally my big one as the front Dept on my right side is the most dramatically effected... not only did I not have any weakness but I would consider it a personal best... that's pretty badass... I'm not sure where that leaves me... but for some reason my loss of strength in my right arm has dissipated since I started taking MC IGF again.

Back and Hamstrings today. I was once again much stronger than normal (about 20-30lbs) but I was lethargic. It's very possible that it's me. As I've mentioned I'm unemployed at the moment and it's really messing with me. I feel really guilty training and through out the day so it's possible that the issue is me.
I did have a fantastic interview today for the position I have really wanted and I smoked it.. I still have to meet with the Hiring Director, but we were discussing salary requirements and they assured me they could get the starting salary to what I needed given my qualifications. I'm going to need to get my coat tailored and some new shirts. This is what I mean when I talk about hiding my appearance.
I'm going to get a membership to a gym closer to my house. These 3 hour trips are wiping me out. I'm going to weight myself at the end of the week. I'm clueless as to what I'll weigh. I'm pretty consistent at around 225, but I feel 250 plus right now.
I've also gotten drilled with the jaw pumps. Oh my god.. I can't eat a handful of chips without a massive jaw pump. These pumps are freaking insane. I can literally flex my arm a couple times and everything pumps up like I'm 20 minutes into a workout. This is going to be the shit when we start hitting the beach!!
So wish me luck. I had an interview with Allstate last week so I've got a couple things going. Wish me luck. Today was my birthday and I got some birthday action from Silk so things are good in the hood today

Last couple days have been crazy. Silk has been off work so we are trying to get stuff done. I had another interview / testing today for the job I'm really wanting. That was smack in the middle of the day so no gym yesterday and today. I feel really good. Tighter and harder than normal for sure. The Jaw pumps are wearing me out. I'm actually drinking alot of those Premier protein RTD drinks as its hard to chew. Tomorrow is delts and mine are freaky so I'll see if I can snap some pics of the mega pump I'm expecting. I think the days off will help since my training has been more intense than normal. The most notable thing has been my calves. Their strength is skyrocketing and they are totally pumped constantly. My calves are not a stand out bodypart. They lacked badly for most of my life... so you can imagine how I feel when someone comments on them. Which happened yesterday at the grocery store. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow too, but judging from the way my slacks and shirt fit I may be over 250. That would be less than ideal. If that's the case I'm going to have to up the cardio or take a diuretic. It's still a good sign though

Today was good. I didn't eat as much as I needed, but my pump today was insane. I also weighed myself. I was 238.. which I'm pretty happy with. That's about 8-10lb gain in 2 weeks in addition to some good strength increases. My shoulders got so pumped up that the teres minor underneath them spasmed real bad.
Calves once again was awesome. The got so pumped that I was walking funny.. they actually looked damn near balanced and that is saying alot with my calves. Quite honestly I would say that this two week period was absolute success based solely on the gains I made in my calves. I train calves 3 times per week and they are without a doubt my largest focus. That being said they get hammered. This is saying alot... based on how they looked today I can say something I never thought I would say... that I don't need to use synthol in them again... that's huge for me. My arms and shoulders have always been big. At 18 years old they were probably pretty close to 18"... at that time is when I realized that I had an issue with calves. They were barely 13". Currently my arms are a little over 20". Now... with no Synthol... my calves are over 18". That's no site injections... nothing in them. I have very small joints. I can honestly say that I am no longer embarrassed of my calves. That's huge. I'm hoping that whatever is causing the massive weight gain will slowly subside and maybe get me back to about 235. A real gain of 5lbs of muscle this year would be fantastic.
I'm hoping to hear about the position I interviewed for Thursday. If I get it it would really be a perfect scenario for me... and it may encourage me enough to compete again.

Awesome arm workout today. I was a little stronger... which means I'm alot stronger since starting. I seem to holding a good amount of intracellular water. Also my joints feel fantastic. A major improvement over a few weeks ago and honestly I didn't realize how much I was hurting until I no longer had any pain. The striations in my muscle have smoothed over but the seperation between my dlets and arms is still really pronounced. My wrists and fingers are a little swollen. As a hole I feel really good. It's been a weird balancing act between my diet and cardio and wanting to have a little extra to build some muscle so I'm still working on that.

Took 2 days off to get stuff done and I just wasnt sure if I wanted to go today. I went and man what a workout. The lethargy is finally wearing off. I had a slow start and the inner part of my thighs was super tight. It was like a snowball effect. Each set got better and better. With each exercise I got stronger and stronger. After 5 exercises for quads and haMs I did the Hammer hack squat... I did 3 plates per side for 15, 4 plates for 12... and then 5 plates per side for 14 reps... I have never been able to get much over 4 and a 25 per side and that was doing it as my first exercise... so this was nuts. I have some serious full body pumps going all the time. I feel great... all I keep thinking about is hitting the beach bars in the coming months... I honestly feel like I'm well on my way to the best offseason condition I have ever had. Silk is having foot surgery on the 1st so we're hoping by the 15th she can get in and do some upper body.. and I can get some decent pictures.

I got a little excited today and it got the best of my. A combination and higher than normal strength and a.great pump always leads to problems for me. I made a big jump on seated calf raises and got. A little pull in my right calf. I don't think it's bad. I was able to finish and just used a little less weight, but I'm limping and I have a bruise. I'm not overly concerned. A couple days of IGF and a little DMSO should fix me right up. I had planned to get my weight again but I was side tracked. It's interesting to see what exercises are getting the largest increases in strength. It's not all compound as one would imagine in fact it's predominantly isolation exercises... I'm very strict on my exercises so to use 10 or even 20lbs more in a week is kind of crazy

My calf is doing pretty good considering. I'm giving it some time. I did back and hams yesterday and made a conscious decision to go as light as possible. I got a phenomenal pump and I was strong... not any stronger than last workout, but I had maintained the strength I've gained thus far.
I've been on and off with my diet, but you wouldn't know by looking at me. The IGF really makes a huge diffe in my appearance. For instance today was bad.. breakfast was 8 oz of turkey sausage, 2 oranges, and 4 chocolate chip cookies. Then I had some beef jerky and mozzarella sticks and a protein shake. Like Presser says.. screw it... I'm big... I can slack sometimes.

I will tell you this... I will never go through another beach bar season without IGF daily. It makes my muscles so round and full... I was one of those guys that always flattened out for days after training a bodypart. Silks surgery is tomorrow so I'll probably be scarce on here for a couple days. She won't be able to walk or anything for a couple days, but we've got the IGF and LGD ready for her to get back at it!

I've had to lower my AAS by about 60%, so I'm going to really lower the weights for a little while until my body adjusts. I'm really wanting to go back to maybe 200mg of test and 200mg of Deca as a base and see what happens with the LGD at 10mg and S4 at 50 - 75mg along with 80mcg of MC IGF. Quite frankly I don't think I need the amount of AAS with the addition of LGD and IGF. I haven't been to the gym in 3 days and tomorrow is arms and hopefully I can get a normal calf workout in. It seems to have healed extremely quickly, but I'm going to skip the seated calf raises for a few more weeks. I actually did 1 leg calf presses last workout and it was pretty intense. I've actually got a pic from last year after my last run of syntherol and IGF. I hope to get a new pic up here shortly.

My workout once again was pretty good. I was still strong despite lowering my dose quite a bit a few weeks ago. I also had a great calf workout and had no issues. I didn't go quite as heavy as I had, but I went heavy and everything felt awesome. NOW that's a fast recovery from an injury! I was literally limping and having difficulty walking to the kitchen two weeks ago! I also had a followup with my surgeon. He was amazed at how much I had improved in the last 2 months. He said he was certain that I would require ANOTHER fusion to fix the loss of strength in my right arm from the newly herniated discs above and below my fusion. Guys I was going to have literally C2 -C7 fused... my entire neck was going to be fused. Since starting the IGF I've regained the strength in my right arm and the nerve pain in my neck has lessened enough to where at this time.. I don't need the surgery. It is fixed?? No.. the discs are still damaged and will eventually get worse... but my nerves have regenerated.. pretty awesome... I just don't want to have to go through that again right now.. that was a terrible surgery

I needed a pick me up today so I did 25mcg in each calf and 50mcg in each bicep... I did back and calves and man it was awesome. I'm not going to bother with anymore of these crap NO products... I had an amazing full body pump despite dropping doses by 40%... I actually LOOK bigger. My Strength was good, but I didn't have the mindset to go heavy and I had a very enjoyable workout... and I'm going to say it again... my calves are lookin GOOD! I don't want to push it though so I'm going to stay at 80mcg and applying to my calves. I almost forgot... I did raise the dose of LGD... I'm wondering if it's affecting my mood prior to training as I do feel a little more drive since upping it a couple days ago. My weight was still at 238 and I've been doing 45 minutes of cardio a day. I don't think I'll get to the gym tomorrow... I've got to work on the truck and I doubt I'll get it all done in one day. Fortunately Silk can't drive so I can use her truck.

My workout once again was pretty good. I was still strong despite lowering my dose quite a bit a few weeks ago. I also had a great calf workout and had no issues. I didn't go quite as heavy as I had, but I went heavy and everything felt awesome. NOW that's a fast recovery from an injury! I was literally limping and having difficulty walking to the kitchen two weeks ago! I also had a followup with my surgeon. He was amazed at how much I had improved in the last 2 months. He said he was certain that I would require ANOTHER fusion to fix the loss of strength in my right arm from the newly herniated discs above and below my fusion. Guys I was going to have literally C2 -C7 fused... my entire neck was going to be fused. Since starting the IGF I've regained the strength in my right arm and the nerve pain in my neck has lessened enough to where at this time.. I don't need the surgery. It is fixed?? No.. the discs are still damaged and will eventually get worse... but my nerves have regenerated.. pretty awesome... I just don't want to have to go through that again right now.. that was a terrible surgery

bro as u know i needed the c4-c7 fusion, surgeon said it was bad too, and i gotta say, my arm numbing pain is gone, and i feel the discs once in a while flare up bad, but overall, i feel pretty good, and the igf-1 lr3 dosage was upped to 60mcgs twice my normal daily dose and it made a huge difference, well that and i lost a lot of weight to help with the pain, so instead of having to carry 300=320lbs around all day i lost a solid 50lbs, very very lean, its hard to stay this lean lol, but the pain is gone mostly

It's been years now and right before I started the IGF it was as bad as it was the first time. They said I would need surgery so I figured what the hell...
It's been a rough few weeks and I'm beaten down over the job thing. I've been going once every three days and that seems to be helping since despite my diet not being great I have plenty of recovery time. Shoulders, hams, and most likely hams today. I'm hoping for a good workout. Seeing the progress in my calves is the only thing keeping me going to the gym right now which I know is sad given I know I have every opportunity to put on a huge amount of muscle right now.

Back