The Dude's IGF Comeback

Today I was 110%. Not only did I hammer my calves, but I was up 10-20lbs on all my calf exercises. I was also crazy strong doing chest... all of this on 1/3 the dose that I was on when I started this log!! Silk should be back in the gym in a couple weeks and I'll get some recent pics. You guys aren't going to believe how I look on 200mg a week of Test, EQ, and Deca... I'm a very lean 245lbs... at 5'9... and I'm still making progress!! I'm hoping to add in some S4 next month. I just want to see... my progress is very slow... but I've been training for more than 20 years... and my diet isn't exactly sensational. I'm not going to lie to you guys. I don't follow my own advice. I'm not desperate for more muscle.. in fact I don't want more weight. I want another inch on my calves and more roundness and maturity to my muscles... but it's fun!
So right now I'm doing
200mg each of test, EQ, and Deca
10mg LGD (from MC and it's seriously good stuff)
80mcg of MC IGF
I probably get close to 250g of protein per day most days... other than that I eat.. or don't eat what I want. My muscles feel great as do my joints and tendons. I never thought I could get results like this with so little AAS...

Don't know if you got my messages bro, but I'm looking to make the same come back. Either way just get back to me.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back