YOUR NAME?

Im an Electrician....I always making sparks or getting shocked....My friend laugh at me cuz when I get hit,I barely move and I jokingly say"owe"...like it doesnt bother me or Im used to it.I really should be more careful though :D...but I enjoy what I do and It respresent me and my ability,therefore Im proud to be an electrician...booo hhoooo

I fight NHB, Setting in the Choke for the tapout is my goal. In a 8 man tourney I got 3 submissions by different Chokes to win the belt. Choke03

Well mine too is pretty simple B-first intial of my first name, & J is first inital of my middle name! Then theman is a nickname I've had since high school... hence bjtheman :)

CJW are my initials, and my last name is sort of similar to Wolf, and my nickname has always been CJ or Wolf, so i put them together.

intials and b-day...i know its boring, but I have to remember a million usernames and passwords and such at work so I try to keep mine simple.

I am currently training for my first Scottish Highland games on the 12th of Oct. I was hooked from the first time I threw/tried to throw one of the weights and sicne then thoguht of my self as a highland gamer.

Anyone ever watch or Read dune! Loved them both even though they are diffrent! the author was a frickin genius!

My name come from that collection of scifi!

Anyone remember the original stackers by zoe. There u go and of course the 69......u can imagine,the 2000 is when my first cycle was!

ok Shiko is an asian mythological person kinda like our Herculese
only Shiko is the son of the being Death and a human woman and all thats comes with it ie... can't die , really strong , Fast , blah blah blah and unstopable the 24 was my age at the time I adopted the name I have been training in martial arts since I was 8 and have a jones for asian culture and the like and so showes it by all of my tattoos (dragons or kanji)

falcore the big white flying dog from Neverending Story.
:D

Everyone's probably like, who the hell is this guy? heh. Couldn't help myself from joining this thread. ;)

Back