YOUR NAME?

i live to hunt and kill any game animal i can afford. i own a 107 acre farm and organic vineyard, orchard and berry patch. the huntergatherer were the only social group of early homosapien to survive evolution.

hell, I don't know what I was thinking... its not that I'm obsessed with feces or anything, lol, but I was drunk one night and tom green was on... that's when it came to me

anyone ever hae tom greens bum bum song? thats actually where it came from... that show is really funny to watch when youre drunk

Well Armageddon is the destruction of all, mayhem or can be looked at as a great battle between GOOD vs. EVIL and that seems to be what is always going on in my head. Some days I'm good and some days I'm not

assteroids said:
What is the reason or thoughts behind the name you chooe to use here? mine is ASSTEROIDS the AS well we know that ,,,THE A$$ well i can be one of those and STEROIDS well again thats known. :cool:

mine is my dog's name

My first initial of my first name is "J"

My last name starts with "wool" sound to it (like sheep)

they "y" part at the end is to impress the ladies

assteroids said:
What is the reason or thoughts behind the name you chooe to use here? mine is ASSTEROIDS the AS well we know that ,,,THE A$$ well i can be one of those and STEROIDS well again thats known. :cool:

I just think you're showing off because you have a very clever name, lol.

Back