Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss Peptides with this one being Insulin
doses, cycles, benefits and its side effects
• Its medical use for diabetics
• The difference between a Type I and Type II diabetic
• Its potential lethal use
• Whether we’d use it
• How important it is for typical users to be on point with their diets
• We debate the likely benefits and potential side effects
• How to best manage the worst of the side effects
• Dosing protocols
• As always we talk about how to prepare and store it as well as where best to inject it.
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/insulin-peptide
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you…
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Author: George Spellwin
Click to rate this post!