Photos of Pressers IGF-1 Progress as promised

FreakNasty22 said:
U look like freaking Batista bro, how many cycles of igf-1 have you done before this one??

got me,lol, who counts? lol, I love it though, its legal and no need to worry about having it around, anyhow maybe 4 times including this time, first 2 times i did many weeks straight, like 12 weeks, 3rd time was interupted at 3 weeks and this time i did only 5 weeks and a couple days

da_Fonz said:
WHatz with the sideburns? You thinking bout joining a boy band, LOL. Pics look great.

what do u live in east bumblefuck with banjos playing and think anyone with a nice face and well gromed hair is a rock star or wanna be,lol, Fucking HICKS i'll tell ya geesh

"Look ats dem der syburns ROY, Hims muss be one dem der city folk" lmao :finger:

Wow..AMAZING PICS PRESSER!! 250 lbs and RIPPED! When i grow up I wanna be as MASSIVE AND RIPPED as YOU dude damn!! LOL. DANG the more I'm on the board the more excited I get bout starting my IGF!!!

Wow..AMAZING PICS PRESSER!! 250 lbs and RIPPED! When i grow up I wanna be as MASSIVE AND RIPPED as YOU dude damn!! LOL. DANG the more I'm on the board the more excited I get bout starting my IGF!!!

Dude,I wanna look like presser when I grow up too!!!!! That's way ripped and
a cool speedo too.

Presser... BRO! .. i gotta say, you're thickness is much better than your avatar! ... I'm not sure what you think is going on w/ the trunks, but I must admit my friend... the pics I just saw (and not sure how old they are compared to the avatar), but you look awesome man.. way to be a testiment to the quality of the board... as usual.... from spammer of quality, to proof of quality... this place IS the place to be.. no bullshit with those pics flying around...

looking great bro.

What is your dosage?

damn dude sorry i missed this question a while back,lol, anyways right now for anyone still interested i take my igf pre workout and doing about 40mcgs daily! I have gone as high as 10mcgs daily and i just respond well to this stuff so all i need is 40mcgs iguess

^^^ Why pre instead of post bro? Do yoy shoot before you leave to the gym and then go crank it out? I know you take a carb sup with you. 40 seems to be the ideal dose, I'm going to follow that protocol too.

Presser, do you cycle on and off IGF or what? How long are your cycles?

I have read where people do three weeks on and three weeks off? Is this what you do? By the looks of you I need to up my IGF doses LOL.

You are lookin huge bro.

Nair yes i carb up right after my igf i eat about 4-5 packs of flavored oatmeal then hit the gym and while in the gym i drink a thermo drink

ch3no2 i stay on it for 10 weeks at a time atleast, my best igf gains usualy come at weeks 5-8

ch3no2 i stay on it for 10 weeks at a time atleast, my best igf gains usualy come at weeks 5-8

Okay then, I just ordered 3 more bottles so I got five on hand. That gives me 50 days worth. I'm going to try the 100mcg's a day split 50 morning and 50 night and see how that works out. If by week three I feel good I'll order more.

I'll keep the board updated...

Back