Photos of Pressers IGF-1 Progress as promised

You look very close to comp shape.
I would love to get my hands on some of your IGF-1, but customs here have a hard on for me and the only igf1 I can get here is the straight one from GroPep which sucks ass.

definately look great....these pictures have definately given me the last little bit of assurance that i needed to use IGF for my next one....you look great brudda

Every time I see your pictures it's always the same story

Looking ripped and as big as a tank.

I think few people can pull off that combo as year round as you seem to be able to do.

Nice.

Looking solid bro, but that's no surprise. I almost stopped looking after the first two because I thought you were putting on some kind of strip show! LOL!

Not much more I can say that everyone else hasn't covered. Pics are great motivation!

here is a bump for this thread since i copyed to the IGF forum just now , and see alot of questions on how good is IGF alone for a cutter, so here are my 1sdt set of progress pics, i will have more tonight and the last couple days i have shed a SMALL but very very noticable(since MY BF% IS GETTING DOWN THERE) amount of fat and water

Damn P, how did i miss this...your lookin pretty good for taking time off. And i thought you never got up from the computer and had a pocket protector...LOL
My iwfe was lookin over my shoulder wondering if after each pic teh next one was gonna be with out the shorts...women.

I have plenty of nudes from that same day, you want me to send u a link or should I send it to ur wife? shoot me her digits and i'll hit her up (ON THE PHONE I MEAN) LMAO

She's gonna be grounded for the next eight months bro'.....LMAO...make that next 18 yrs...

ok here are some updated pics at 7 weeks, no igf-1 for last 2 weeks

i cut the igf out at 5 weeks give or take 1 day, i personaly felt i could tell my abs came out more around seratos* area, and also i lost some water, diet was a no food diet last 2 weeks,lol

dam i have to resize a few, ofcourse my favorites are to big to post, hang tight, sorry

Back