Photos of Pressers IGF-1 Progress as promised

Okay then, I just ordered 3 more bottles so I got five on hand. That gives me 50 days worth. I'm going to try the 100mcg's a day split 50 morning and 50 night and see how that works out. If by week three I feel good I'll order more.

I'll keep the board updated...

damn bro you should definatly get some serious pumps and tighten up with that dose!

Maybe you can start a new thread in this forum and keep a journal for all of us to follow, so others doing similar dosages or wanting to do can follow your protocol.

damn bro you should definatly get some serious pumps and tighten up with that dose!

Maybe you can start a new thread in this forum and keep a journal for all of us to follow, so others doing similar dosages or wanting to do can follow your protocol.

Will do. I did three weeks of IGF before at 50mcgs a day and the biggest thing I noticed is the tendinitis in my right elbow went away completely. I have been off for two weeks and I have gained 2 more pounds. I am up to 236 and this is the heaviest I have ever been. I am 5'8" so I am not a huge guy by nature. I think the IGF can help me push through the plateau I have been held at for a few years now. I have been between 220-230 for years. If I can hit 245-250 I will be a happy MOFO...

Im glad you just applied igf because if you were using other stuff I would be very disappointed in you like the person at the movies. LOL I am ready to get some igf myself. Waiting for funds.

Im glad you just applied igf because if you were using other stuff I would be very disappointed in you like the person at the movies. LOL I am ready to get some igf myself. Waiting for funds.

lol, I will never forget that comment as long as I live,lol, still makes me laugh

As mentioned before, your avatar doesn't do your physique justice. Absolutely incredible! Not to take anything from the work you put in and knowledge you have gained, but you must have extraordinary genetics!! I would be in heaven if I had your physique. I don't think its in the cards. I'm a towering 5'9 and I don't know if I'll ever have that kind of maturity or symmetry. Anything you could share about your training eating or something else??

Hey Boss. You still have the pics associated with this thread??? Would love to see em

Some in my photo album here in my profile but the ones in this thread were lost when we were hacked a long while back

yeah it kind of sucks not having the photos to go with it now, but what can ya do

damn looks like i'm late to the party. Would've liked to see those pics. Not many before and afters on igf alone

I'll post up some pics in a couple weeks. MC IGF is the only thing I have added in since my last Avatar pic. Its amazing how lean it makes you look while filling out your muscles at the same time. Amazing stuff alone and even more so when added to any cycle. Seems like it goes with anything extremely well

I'll post up some pics in a couple weeks. MC IGF is the only thing I have added in since my last Avatar pic. Its amazing how lean it makes you look while filling out your muscles at the same time. Amazing stuff alone and even more so when added to any cycle. Seems like it goes with anything extremely well
ran it myself a few times (different suppliers), with other compounds and loved it. It's like the best cycle enhancer you can get. I'll be sure to try MC IGF next time around. The reviews look VERY promising to say the least. I look forward to seeing the pics of what igf can do by itself.

Back