Pick on the fat kid!!

theBIGness

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81376487" wmode="transparent" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Last edited:
video issnt working for me, but if its the one when the fat kid slams the skinny kid, thats a great vid!

that was fucking amazing! funny thing is this situation happens alot and the much bigger kid never does anything, to afraid to even try.... if I have a son/sons they are going into either mma, boxing, or wrestling and they wont be afraid bc they will already know there potential. Ofcourse now a days even if u defend yourself, if you get caught your fucked but screw it

That is awesome, funny as hell too....I agree with you Metal, no matter what you're fucked as soon as you get caught

Kids are too stupid to realize that everyone has their breaking point. And, you have to be pretty damn dumb to push someone five times your size to their breaking point.

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!! i loved it, little bastard got what he deserved!

This reminds me of this painter I used to work for. All these kids kept picking on 1 of his sons, to the point where he'd watch his kid walk home to make sure nothing happened here and there. 1 day they jumped his son, like 5 on 1, and the guy I worked for ran over and started throwing the 5 kids,around, like literally throwing them. He got arrested, kids never bothered his son again. He has 2 of his sons into boxing now, and they both are very good at it so I feel bad for whoever tries that again in the future

This reminds me of this painter I used to work for. All these kids kept picking on 1 of his sons, to the point where he'd watch his kid walk home to make sure nothing happened here and there. 1 day they jumped his son, like 5 on 1, and the guy I worked for ran over and started throwing the 5 kids,around, like literally throwing them. He got arrested, kids never bothered his son again. He has 2 of his sons into boxing now, and they both are very good at it so I feel bad for whoever tries that again in the future

Kinda fucked up to beat up on little kids, almost along the same lines as hitting a woman in my opinion. But I understand why he'd do that, but still. Everytime I watch this video it makes my stomach hurt to see that kid hit the ground though. I thought for sure he would've broke his leg the way it hit that little wall or whatever it is.

Kinda fucked up to beat up on little kids, almost along the same lines as hitting a woman in my opinion. But I understand why he'd do that, but still. Everytime I watch this video it makes my stomach hurt to see that kid hit the ground though. I thought for sure he would've broke his leg the way it hit that little wall or whatever it is.

Yeah I wouldnt care, If I had a son, or even if 5 kids were beating up my nephew id go ape shit and too fucking bad, the parents dont like it, id smash there fuckin faces in too. If its a fair fight thats one thing but 5 on 1, c'mon no kid can beat those odds. If you are jumping someone and its 5 to 1 u deserve to get your ass beat if your 1 of the 5 doing the jumping IMO

Yeah I wouldnt care, If I had a son, or even if 5 kids were beating up my nephew id go ape shit and too fucking bad, the parents dont like it, id smash there fuckin faces in too. If its a fair fight thats one thing but 5 on 1, c'mon no kid can beat those odds. If you are jumping someone and its 5 to 1 u deserve to get your ass beat if your 1 of the 5 doing the jumping IMO

I see your point, I just don't know that I could do anything physical to them although I'd want to I'm sure

Back