about to start my MC IGF-1

tatzoo

Banana
Im curious as to how much to apply and where to apply? From what I gathered where you apply it, your going to thin out there?

someone shoot me a PM..

Im curious as to how much to apply and where to apply? From what I gathered where you apply it, your going to thin out there?

someone shoot me a PM..

i would start with 30mcgs brutha

I started at 20, moved up to 40, then up to 60. I've settled in now at 40...it seems to be the right amount for me.

I respond very well to 100mcg, but 40mcg is a good dosage.

So far I'm still liking 40. I moved up to 60 a time or two, but didn't notice a big bump, so I've stayed at 40.

So far I'm still liking 40. I moved up to 60 a time or two, but didn't notice a big bump, so I've stayed at 40.

thats great then! You respond well to less and get more for your buck!

thats great then! You respond well to less and get more for your buck!

honestly I notice alot out of 20mcg's per each head of my bicep, nice pumps, fuller, rounder look to them...although I will say this, if I bump up the dose to around 40-50mcg's per each bicep head, then I get a fuller, rounder bicep...the pump is better, and it looks even fuller and rounder for a day or two longer..I dont know if it would last, if I took this dose for a longer duration. But I have thought of running it like that for a couple months..but for now, it seems that 20-25mcg's per each bicep head seems good for some decent growth..and I have been doing this on and off for over 6 months now...prob, staight threw the last 2 months for my prep.

honestly I notice alot out of 20mcg's per each head of my bicep, nice pumps, fuller, rounder look to them...although I will say this, if I bump up the dose to around 40-50mcg's per each bicep head, then I get a fuller, rounder bicep...the pump is better, and it looks even fuller and rounder for a day or two longer..I dont know if it would last, if I took this dose for a longer duration. But I have thought of running it like that for a couple months..but for now, it seems that 20-25mcg's per each bicep head seems good for some decent growth..and I have been doing this on and off for over 6 months now...prob, staight threw the last 2 months for my prep.

I go 40mcg per bicep and have had great results from it. I wish I could get away with only 20mcg per, maybe I'd be able to make it last longer

I go 40mcg per bicep and have had great results from it. I wish I could get away with only 20mcg per, maybe I'd be able to make it last longer

can you do spots applications in the bi"s with just a 1/2 " if you have no fat on them?

Last edited:
Back