MC IGF-1 Is No Joke.

ESWOL - where do you pin the traps? I know that is a shaky area because of the nerves. However another brother here said the pumps are crazy and they swelled up like loaves of bread! LOL

fuck that, well quads is ok with me , but no way would i ever put anything into my traps lmao

we encourage everyone to read our reviews on IGF-1 Lr3 from www.musclechemistry.com

Back on MC igf after a six month lay off due to some personal issues I had to face and couldn't be happier to be back on and in the gym again. MC igf is fucking awesome and my body is eating it.up since day one. Pumps are great and the fullness and shape is coming back fast. Best supplement you can take stacked with gear. Thanks Presser you're the man.

Bump for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Back on MC igf after a six month lay off due to some personal issues I had to face and couldn't be happier to be back on and in the gym again. MC igf is fucking awesome and my body is eating it.up since day one. Pumps are great and the fullness and shape is coming back fast. Best supplement you can take stacked with gear. Thanks Presser you're the man.

It's great to see you back on MC Eswol. I hope that things are working out for you, and that your head is in a good place.

Thanks things aren't perfect but getting better just glad I am back in the gym and using my igf

Yep, straight from the bottle. And it's amazing! I loaded up on one of the recent sales and I'm loving it. I've never really used it everyday, usually just on workout days...but, I've started everyday and it is better than ever. I keep that pumped feeling all the time now.

Little question I have read a bit on IGF but have no experience using it as of yet. Would you say it would be a good addition to a PCT to keep the size you gained om cycle? I currently have 5 more weeks on and thinking about trying to pick some up for right after I am done!

Back