biopharma.plus fake sustanon got bad sides

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

rawcraft

New member
biopharma.plus is messing with me bigtime. I got fake sust on from them and I got really bad side effects.
The welts that I was getting and the fevers after injecting are absolutely horrible. I do not recommend using them. They are a joke.
 
biopharma.plus is messing with me bigtime. I got fake sust on from them and I got really bad side effects.
The welts that I was getting and the fevers after injecting are absolutely horrible. I do not recommend using them. They are a joke.
biopharma.plus all fakes
 
biopharma.plus is messing with me bigtime. I got fake sust on from them and I got really bad side effects.
The welts that I was getting and the fevers after injecting are absolutely horrible. I do not recommend using them. They are a joke.
Post pics of the welts
 
biopharma.plus Has been selling fake products for a long time. This is not a surprise at all.
 
biopharma.plus will ship you fake products if you are lucky. Other times they don't ship at all and they just scam you.
 
UGFreak is the best option. They are terrific and they are fast. Take advantage of the deals this month.
 
Back
Top