1. jimbosmith316

    Proper Breathing During Training

    Breathing properly during training or exercise is crucial for performance, safety, and optimizing your workout. Here are some key points to consider: 1. **Inhale and Exhale:** Focus on synchronizing your breathing with your movements. For example, during weightlifting, inhale before you start...
  2. jimbosmith316

    Help Hypertension with Bodybuilding

    Bodybuilding can be a great way to manage hypertension, but it's essential to approach it cautiously and with some key considerations in mind: 1. **Consultation**: Prioritize consulting with a healthcare professional or a doctor before starting any new exercise regimen, especially if you have...
  3. N

    Naps Gear 6 Tips to Pace Yourself During a HIIT Session

    Most people rush through a HIIT workout but starting slowly and gradually increasing intensity is an excellent pacing approach. It's normal to get excited at the outset of a workout, but if you're performing high-intensity interval training (HIIT), which involves all-out effort interspersed...
  4. A

    8 weeks on progress

    So family I am back with my dumb opinions, questions,. On for 8 weeks now , first 4 weeks were shitty as was not using AI and hit by lump but that's resolved now , so now I am on 750 test/ 400 npp / 0.125 mcg prami, 25 mg aroma on pin days else 12.5 , diet is very strict high protein...
  5. drtbear1967

    Fat loss due to breathing?

    Contrary to common belief, you do not sweat or "poop out" most of your body fat. Based on the calculations of a 2014 research paper, 84% of the fat you lose is turned into carbon dioxide and leaves your body through your lungs by breathing [1]. - The remaining 16% becomes water, which can be...
  6. drtbear1967

    Evolution or de evolution of Body Building

    Yes I am old school, Yes, I like things better back in the late 70's, 80's and early 90's. I am not saying that I am correct, just giving my opinion. I remember when diuretics were outlawed after the death of a bodybuilder. I remember when Vince McMahan tried to go head to head with the IFBB...
  7. Iron Game


    Chemical bodybuilders who accidentally inject their anabolic steroids into a blood vessel instead of muscle can develop temporary problems in their respiratory system. They become short of breath and may even cough up blood. Usually you notice it immediately if you inject wrongly, but sometimes...
  8. Iron Game

    Your Hidden Source Of Strength: 3 Steps To Better Breathing

    Your Hidden Source Of Strength: 3 Steps To Better Breathing By Al Kavadlo, CSCS Some of the most difficult strength feats involve no weight at all. To master the one-armed push-up and one-legged squat, you have to dig deep and find new power sources! All of the most powerful entities in the...
  9. B

    Out of breath on tren ace

    When you use tren ace, do you find you get out of breath easily? I find at higher doses, I get out of breath very easily when trying to do heavier exercises such as squats. I'll do my first 20 rep set, and then I'm practically wheezing trying to catch my breath (then again, I'm also in my...