1 day out

Great improvment from the other pics i have seen, i assume the other once are from last year...you look great, knock 'em dead...good luck...XXL

SF,

The lighting doesn't do you justice - I can tell from the shadows that its too late in the day for good pics. You do look very dry and lean. :)

What level show is it?... NPC NQ?... Another organization?...

If you read this in time - have some fun. You look like you've definitely earned it!!!

-Randy

homonunculus said:
SF,

The lighting doesn't do you justice - I can tell from the shadows that its too late in the day for good pics. You do look very dry and lean. :)

What level show is it?... NPC NQ?... Another organization?...

If you read this in time - have some fun. You look like you've definitely earned it!!!

-Randy

Thanks Randy..it was late in the day. NGA show...maybe I will do a NPC next year. I hope to get better pics up.

I will have a ball!! LOL And will indulge tonite in some sweets!!

Take care!

she won the over all baby! and she crossed over to the shape and fitness and took 2nd, the girl who won the shape and fitness looked real good so we agreed it was a good call as you have to be a tad softer to win shape and fitness with a little less muscle

ANyhow we are pleased with the outcome of the bodybuilding and it was her first overall win with about 13-15 girls.

I am not surprised but it is still good to hear that she did so well. She should be proud.

Congrats SF - you deserve it.

Now, maybe you could give up a little to Presser cuz you had to be holding out on him for a couple weeks. ;)

Skip

winning the overall women's bb is such an accomplishment for me. I'm so happy:) All the hard work paid off!!

Yes, Presser deserves more than me giving it up to him. He has given me unconditional support. Without him I would not have gotten this far. I couldn't ask for a better husband to be by my side. I am a very lucky to have someone sticking by me when the tough diet was getting the best of me, when at times I was ready to give in and just quit. My attitude was horrible and I was a total jerk to be aroung at times too. But ol' Press was there the whole time encouraging me...much thanks to him!! :)

bump for SpanishFly , your 30 yrs old now sista, lets see what you got or have on the way!

Thanks for the bump

Presser said:
bump for SpanishFly , your 30 yrs old now sista, lets see what you got or have on the way!

I have not been on the board in ages and I was just motivating myself by looking at my pics. I miss those days!! Boy, it felt good being in the fitness and bodybuilding loop. Makes me kind of sad, ya know?? Anyhow, Yes I'm thirty..LOL And something is on the way!! LOL! I'm ready... :thumbsup:

Welcome back Spanish Fly, great dedication,...Soon you can be an inspiration for alot of women who are into fitness,...keep up the good work...

A victory well earned. Congrats. Is that your house behind you. Million dollar house in NJ.

Back