10 of the best steroid cycles.

It is 100% my bad on that last post. I would not remove or edit a post unless it was dealing with board rules. I responded to that post after somebody called me bitching about there gains and still is partying every weekend. Truth be told I have done most of those cycle in some way or another lol

lol, yeah that why i hated training people years ago, they didn't follow any directions once they left our training session lol. Walking in and eating snicker bars and stuff like that would annoy me lol, not to mention other trainers would steal your cards from the front desk and once i found my cards and tray for the cards in the trash can next to desk lol, dirty little fuckers!

SHare your favorite cycle, steroid only, oral and injectable steroid cycle, or do you like adding in sarms, or sarms only cycles,

As time goes by we need to update these popular threads, and hell i just found out that tren no ester was even available, lol, why i have no clue as Trenbolone acetate is plenty strong enough lmao, in any case, changing with the time, and adding info with the new hormones out,

so share your favorite cycles

Ok, How about some of you share your Trestolone Acetate cycles!I know Trest / Ment and the like have become super popular since this thread was originaly posted, and maybe some of you have some serious bulking or cutting cycles that use products / hormones / peptides / sarms / or designer steroids that werent around when we first started this thread! However make no mistake about it, No matter how old these cycles originaly listed in this thread are, they are still tried and true cycles that work !

A great steroid cycle for mass

Week 1 – 14 Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg Each Week
Week 1 – 12 Tren Enanthate @ 600mg Each week
Week 1 – 6 Dbol @ 50mg Each Day
Week 7 – 14 Winstrol Injection @ 50mg Each Day

Share your cycles, and remember just because you have heard, seen and done it all doesn’t mean some newbie has, so share your knowledge on hormones, steroid cycles

Yeah, still a great thread with loads of relevant cycle information on the tried and true steroids , however, a lot of new stuff out, and it would be good to hear or see some other sample cycles put together that arent so antiquated so to speak

November through February Season Long Lean Bulking Cycle

Sure this cycle can be run anytime of the year, but as many of you know the summer heat is no help when cycling with a long run trenbolone acetate on top of your Testosterone. So I like to run this cycle in the winter, and have only run it once and that was last year, when I finally was confident enough with knowing how ostarine felt and worked on me, to use it in this seasonal bulk cycle of mine!

Im a simple man, and like to keep my dosage numbers nice and simple , the only thing different was I vowed never to run IGF-1 lr3 that high again, and I did last year, and I actually liked it, but anything over 100mcgs is just a waist in my humble opinion.

WeekTestosterone
(Propionate)
Trenbolone acetate
(Trenbolone acetate)
Winstrol
(Stanozolol)
Ostarine
(mk-2866)
IGF-1 Lr3
1200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD50mgs/Daily40mcgs/day
2200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD50mgs/Daily500mcgs/day
3200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD50mgs/Daily600mcgs/day
4200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD50mgs/Daily35mgs/Daily
70mcgs/day
5200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD50mgs/Daily35mgs/Daily
80mcgs/day
6200mgs/EOD
100mgs/EOD35mgs/Daily
80mcgs/day
7200mgs/EOD35mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
8200mgs/EOD35mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
9200mgs/EOD35mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
10200mgs/EOD35mgs/Daily80mcgs/day
11200mgs/EOD100mgs/EOD35mgs/Daily80mcgs/day

200mgs/EOD

200mgs/EOD

200mgs/EOD

200mgs/EOD

200mgs/EOD
100mgs/EOD

100mgs/EOD

100mgs/EOD

100mgs/EOD

100mgs/EOD
50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily

50mgs/Daily
35mgs/Daily80mcgs/day

90mcgs/Daily

100mcgs/Daily

100mcgs/Daily

100mcgs/Daily

<tbody>
</tbody>

Building Your Perfect Anabolic Steroid Cycle

Training for Muscle Mass Building.

<iframe width="400" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bb37zuEqpHQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Cutting Steroid Cycles:

Cycle 1 (Intermediate):

Testosterone Propionate
Trenbolone Acetate
Winstrol (Stanozolol)
Cycle 2 (Advanced):

Testosterone Enanthate
Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)
Anavar (Oxandrolone)
Cycle 3 (Advanced):

Testosterone Cypionate
Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate)
Clenbuterol
Bulking Steroid Cycles:

Cycle 4 (Intermediate):

Testosterone Enanthate
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)
Dianabol (Methandienone)
Cycle 5 (Advanced):

Testosterone Propionate
Trenbolone Enanthate
Anadrol (Oxymetholone)
Cycle 6 (Advanced):

Testosterone Cypionate
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Turinabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)
Steroid Cycles with IGF-1 LR3:

Cycle 7 (Intermediate):

Testosterone Propionate
Trenbolone Acetate
Winstrol (Stanozolol)
IGF-1 LR3
Cycle 8 (Advanced):

Testosterone Enanthate
Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate)
Anavar (Oxandrolone)
IGF-1 LR3
Cycle 9 (Advanced):

Testosterone Cypionate
Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate)
Clenbuterol
IGF-1 LR3

Start the new year right! Find what works best for you with our list of the top rated bodybuilding steroid cycles for everyone from novice to advanced bodybuilders!

Dont forget the golden rule.....NEVER START YOUR STEROID CYCLES WITHOUT HAVING YOUR AROMATASE INHIBITORS AND P.C.T. PRODUCTS ON HAND!

qzLd7qj.png

01xIdvd.png

This table summarizes each cycle's main components, the overall duration, and the recommended timing for beginning Clomid therapy post-cycle. It's designed to provide a snapshot of various common steroid cycles and the post-cycle therapy (PCT) approach with Clomid to help restore natural testosterone production. Always consult with a healthcare provider for personalized advice and to understand the risks associated with steroid use.

Back