13 Things Bodybuilders Don´t Want To Hear

DefMetalLifter

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
[h=1]13 Things Bodybuilders Don´t Want To Hear[/h]Posted by admin, on <time datetime="2014-04-04">4. April 2014</time>

<figure class="entry-image" style="margin: 2.625px 0px 15.8125px; padding: 0px; line-height: 0; color: rgb(115, 115, 115); font-family: Lato, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
cj.png
</figure><ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6170606327494627" data-ad-slot="4521252196" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; width: 336px; height: 280px;"><ins style="border: none; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; display: inline-table; height: 280px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="border: none; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; display: block; height: 280px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="336" height="280" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="aswift_2" name="aswift_2" style="border-width: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; max-width: 100%; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>
[h=3] [/h][h=3]1 “You are too big”[/h]2 “How can you eat like that everyday?”
[h=3]3 “Why do bodybuilders make themselves so dark and shiny on stage?”[/h]4 “lifting girls look too manly”
[h=3]5 “Eeeeww… I don’t like buffed guys”[/h]6 “That guy is big because he is on steroids”
[h=3]7 “Is bodybuilding a sport?”[/h]<ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-6170606327494627" data-ad-slot="9091052597" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; width: 300px; height: 600px;"><ins style="border: none; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; display: inline-table; height: 600px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 300px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_3_anchor" style="border: none; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; display: block; height: 600px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 300px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="300" height="600" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="aswift_3" name="aswift_3" style="border-width: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; max-width: 100%; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins>
8 “Supplements are bad for your liver”
[h=4]9 “Please put the weight down softly”[/h]10 “Bodybuilders have small dicks”
[h=4]11 “Can i have some of your food?”[/h]12 “Do you even lift?”
[h=4]13 “Can i have some of yourpre workout?”[/h]

- - - Updated - - -

So true! People can be so fucking ignorant when they open there mouths.

Nothing bothers me anymore! When i was in my mid to late 20's however i would get pissy over shit, was with my daughter in a restaurant once she was old enough to know and understand things, and this waiter says loud as fuck "he is on steroids" my wife begged me and begged me not to go over there and snap, but my daughter heard him and i was livid! She is now almost 18 years old and she knows, it goes without saying honestly at a certain size and you can't lie to ur kids , so you just talk to them as best ya can

but to the point none of that shit bothers me anymore! i know who i am, i don't bother anyone, and i know deep down if i wanted to i could kick the living shit out of you theirs nothing even GOD could do to help , so I'm the coolest cucumber i know, no BS!

I have had plenty of friends and others ask if im juicing. Doesn't bother me, I just say I wish I had the balls for that. Or I would be a lot bigger than this if I was using steroids. Never had some ass fucktard waiter call it out loudly like a douche machine though. haha

Nothing bothers me anymore! When i was in my mid to late 20's however i would get pissy over shit, was with my daughter in a restaurant once she was old enough to know and understand things, and this waiter says loud as fuck "he is on steroids" my wife begged me and begged me not to go over there and snap, but my daughter heard him and i was livid! She is now almost 18 years old and she knows, it goes without saying honestly at a certain size and you can't lie to ur kids , so you just talk to them as best ya can

but to the point none of that shit bothers me anymore! i know who i am, i don't bother anyone, and i know deep down if i wanted to i could kick the living shit out of you theirs nothing even GOD could do to help , so I'm the coolest cucumber i know, no BS!

The waiter acted like a bitch. You were better than him in every way that he could see. You were bigger, leaner and more fit and you had a perfect family all sitting in front of him and you had the means to eat expensive food and call people like him your server. He was an insecure pretz and he acted like a woman who sees someone more beautiful than she. So he called out the only thing that would make him feel more secure. That way steroids made everything false in front of him and he could stop that horrid feeling of insecurity.

Most people who talk like this think its easy to make muscle just start juicing and after ur first cycle u will be in competing shape lol only if they could understand what pain u have to go through day in day out dealing with work , diet lucky people who have someone to cook for them lol

The hard work and dedication they will never understand. It encompasses every part of your life if you are serious about growing. My one click out that I wish I could take back did happen in front of my youngest son but thank goodness he was too young to remember. Guy almost ran me off the interstate with my wife and kids in the car then shot the bird as he was pulling away out the window. I caught up and followed him off the exit and the red light caught him and he stopped. I approached the driver side and he said some things that didn't sit well and hit the red button to unlock the seatbelt. That was when I grabbed him by the head and pulled him out of the window and started working his front quarter panel with his head.

It was at this point I realized I needed to back off the anapolon and needed a timeout. It's no bravado story it's a story of regret for losing control.

and it doesn't list the best mind fuckery ever
"you look like you lost weight"
Love telling that to my friends when they are bulking

6 10 12... 6 Shows that lazy asses don't understand the amount of time & dedication it takes to compete. W/ or W/O AAS. Number 10 LMAO doesn't apply. Now in comparison to some guys monsterous quads it may LMAO I freakin' hate when ppl say AAS shrink ya dick Ughhh & 12 I feel disrespected & bloodthirsty. grrr LMAO

Any mention of the phrase "roid rage".
Like Presser stated it's damn near impossible to make me lose my cool. Nothing jars me.

The Dude Approved

One thing I've really grown to love is that normal non bodybuilders spend thousands on clothes trying to look good when they go out. I wear a 2+ year old pair of jeans (the only pair I have that fit) and a $5 Old Navy shirt and I look great.
The amount of respect given to big bodybuilders is amazing at times. Silk and I made an impromptu visit to a nice upscale strip club several weeks ago with some people. Unfortunately the two guys that trailed along with the girls were the "get drunk and want to fight" type. I was pissed and kept telling them to settle down (they didn't want to upset me). The manager then came up to me and said that they were getting way out of control and a bunch of the girls had complained about inappropriate touching.... He didn't want his staff making me angry so he asked me if I could help. I apologized and packed them all up and we left. Next time we came in, he recognized me, free entry, free first round of drinks, and half off our meal!! Just for getting rid of the trash that I brought in! Money doesn't buy that kind of respect

The Dude Approved

I had a guy @ work tell me I was on AAS I replied "Oh yeah maybe u should invest in some." I wasn't mad IDK wtf happened but he slapped me... WTF! I shoved him to the floor & yelled "If u ever touch me again I'll rip ur fucking face off." He avoided me like the plague from then till I left that job :D Words r 1 think a slapped Oh snap. I dont get roid rage tho... but I am irked by stupid ppl... I hate when they say "AAS do this 2 u & they do that." I reply 70's BBers are still alive as a matter of fact most lived to see 70. Mentzer well I've heard he did other things 2 his health... but Geez everyone has an opinion & they wanna make sure u know it! Pisses me off when I'm criticised repeatively. Other than beihg annoyed tho I'm pretty chill w/ stuff.

I had a guy @ work tell me I was on AAS I replied "Oh yeah maybe u should invest in some." I wasn't mad IDK wtf happened but he slapped me... WTF! I shoved him to the floor & yelled "If u ever touch me again I'll rip ur fucking face off." He avoided me like the plague from then till I left that job :D Words r 1 think a slapped Oh snap. I dont get roid rage tho... but I am irked by stupid ppl... I hate when they say "AAS do this 2 u & they do that." I reply 70's BBers are still alive as a matter of fact most lived to see 70. Mentzer well I've heard he did other things 2 his health... but Geez everyone has an opinion & they wanna make sure u know it! Pisses me off when I'm criticised repeatively. Other than beihg annoyed tho I'm pretty chill w/ stuff.

A dude slapped you?! WTF is wrong with people?

The Dude Approved

Any mention of the phrase "roid rage".
Like Presser stated it's damn near impossible to make me lose my cool. Nothing jars me.

The Dude Approved

I swear I have 1000x more rage off then on. On my hormones are regular bc they are regulated lol I My own testosterone makes my blood boil, test in a bottle make my B/P sky rocket though...

They all wanna make coments like that because deep down they know they dont have what it takes to be as bad ass as you are.

A friend I knew asked if I was on coke or crack, cause my arms were lean and I had veins all over my forearms and hands... I was only 11 percent bodyfat at most.

A friend I knew asked if I was on coke or crack, cause my arms were lean and I had veins all over my forearms and hands... I was only 11 percent bodyfat at most.

There is so many stupid people out there that don't even deserve another breath of the air the rest of us breathe.

I try to let it slide as they are ignorant to basic nutrition, but I will help if they ask a genuine question.

Back