15 Weeks out first comp.

Torn between 2 (I know best figure it out). Emerald Cup and a week later is smaller show, Empire Classic.

Please feel free to critique and give advice. I know there will be huge strides of improvement to come.:tread:
Hopefully I got the photo on here correctly

View attachment 13114

Nice frame brutha! What's your current height and weight? Looks like you have a good bit if muscle that should look nice when you strip the fat off!

Look good bro...just get lean, and you should do well...ht and wt...???

thanks for the positive comments fellas. I am only around 5'10 ish and about 210 right now. 185 after prep I am hoping.

Honesty bro, I thought you was 225-230ish or so...Look bigger than you weigh...that is a good thing...

I think you could come in a tad heaiver that 185...I bet I could be 190-195ish if prep was right on...

Look good bro...just get lean, and you should do well...ht and wt...???

and to add to that, you'll never really have an idea of how you'll do UNTIL you're dieted down...some people look good far out, but change for the worse but most get better as they diet...your weak points will show up much more when you're dieted down...

I am a little nervous to see what I look like at 185 to be honest. I already feel fat in places and skinny in others...The games in our heads is where all the work is!

I am a little nervous to see what I look like at 185 to be honest. I already feel fat in places and skinny in others...The games in our heads is where all the work is!

I think youll look great bro, like i said u can tell you have some nice muscle under there! And yep it all starts with the mental aspect

I think I am going to shoot for both. Emerald is big and I am nervous as hell for it to be my first show. The dieting and prep has me feeling tiny and flat! I will post an updated pic for input from you guys as I appreciate critique.

It's good to hear from ya bro! I'm not dieting for a show but I'm dieting in support of my wifes first bikini show and that's exactly how I feel! I'm down to 218 and I look and feel like a damn stick figure! LOL Looking forward to the pics!

Back