15 Weeks out first comp.

Damn man, you look good! Great shape and you definately look bigger than you are. Are you going to have someone help you with your prep?

Damn man, you look good! Great shape and you definately look bigger than you are. Are you going to have someone help you with your prep?

Thanks man, I appreciate the positive comments. I did hire a prep coach, it's long distance however still pretty personalized. I'm finding prep is brutal!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man, I appreciate the positive comments. I did hire a prep coach, it's long distance however still pretty personalized. I'm finding prep is brutal!

It's always nice to have a coach. I've never hired one, but I'm sure it'll help especially for your first show. That will help yiu grow into the show granted they are experienced in pre contest prep.

You def look bigger than 5 10 and 210lbs, which is good I guess. You will def look great at 185lbs. Get some more pics up brother.

Back